3 || Going..Going..

~HARRYS P.O.V~

I smiled and stepped back from my master piece, glancing at the others. What is that annoying sound?

"Kendall, If you whimper one more time..I will -"

"No! P-"

"Don't cut me off!" I growled. My hand went back before slapping her to the ground. She was really starting to irritate me.

"I'm s-sorry"

"Stop talking !" I scolded her.

She whimpered, again.

I took slow strides towards her. She had pissed me off yet again..

"P-please"

"Shut. Up.!" I pulled her pony tail back hard and shoved her head into the wall, knocking her out. Blood trickled down her forehead as she slumped over, causing me to smile.

"Bye-bye .. I will return later" I walked out , smiled at them and shut the door.

~THIRD PERSON P.O.V~

Harold was happy about his kill, it brought him joy, and he wanted to go tell his journal all about how fun it was, and how much blood Morgan finally lost.

The pounding of boots hitting the floor could be heard from afar, as he made his way back to his room. When he got there he noticed that it was time for a shower; he wanted to scrub the 'mutants' blood off.

Later on after Harolds' shower he placed his clothes away, when he remembered it was time to write in his journal. Smiling, his hand went inside of the hole on the side of his bed. Though, he noticed the hole was open and he always covers it up after he finished writing, he ignored it. But as his fingers didn't catch onto his journal, he panicked.

"Where's my journal?" He thought.

It had just lay there this morning, he had checked, but now it was gone and wasn't anywhere in sight.

The only people who had been in his room today were Louis, who had brought his stuff, Angel, for the project, and Zayn, for the supplies.

It hadn't been Louis, he was there in the room with him the whole time, and it couldn't have been Zayn because they already had discussed the consequences of touching each other's things. So, that leaves Angel.

And that's when it had hit him.. She had left so soon because she had taken his journal! Harold took deep breaths to keep from exploding, but he couldn't help but be furious. What if she has already told the cops? His feet had took him to his nightstand where his phone lay, and he unlocked it, dialing a number.

"Hello?" The male voice answered.

"Yes liam, I need your help finding a address.."

~

Angel's POV

I jumped as my phone buzzed across the room. Currently, I am lying on my bed reading his journal. I'm about half way through and I've found out plenty of information to put him away or atleast in a mental hospital.

I got up and set the journal aside. Hmm it's probably Lee texting me. When I glanced at the phone I saw that I was right.

"Whats up? :p", the text read.

Should I tell her about the journal? Or should I just wait? .. Hmmph I'll tell her later.

'Nothing much. Reading a story hbu?..' I responded.

I stood there waiting on her text because she usually texts back almost instantly, but this time it took a few minutes. I shrugged and tossed my phone aside as I sat back on the bed, picking up the journal. She's probably in the shower.

"BUZZZZZ...BUZZZZZZ.." My phone startled me as I looked over at it.

It was Leeann calling.

I tapped 'accept' and put the phone to my ear.

"Hey girl!" I chirped.

"Well that's pretty rude of you to call me a girl.." A deep, familiar voice said into the phone.

"Harry?" My brows furrowed.

"Hello Angel.. I have a deal to make with you and I suggest you go with it or I won't hesitate to-"

"Angel! You have to come help m-" leeann was cut off with a clapping noise like he slapped her.

"Don't you touch her! Y-" I started, but Harry cut in.

"Shuttup Angel ! Liam ! Get her out of here man!"

"Sorry Haz! She had bitten me!" A voice yelled.

"Harry Y-" I started but he cut me off, again.

"Just shuttup and bring the damn journal before I change my fucking mind !"

After he said that the line went dead.

**

Leeann's POV

As his grip got tighter around my neck, I lowered my head. This guy has been so rude, he deserves this. I opened my mouth wide before I clamped down hard on the skin of his arm, causing him to yelp before letting me go.

I limped to the room I had just come from; where Harry was. He had my phone and should be on the phone with her. I barged in quickly, wasting no time.

"Angel you have to come help m-"

Harry turned around, hearing that I was in the room. He frowned and brought his hand back slapping me, and I lost my balance.

I couldn't hear Angel in the phone, but I knew she had said something because Harry said "Shuttup Angel! Liam! Get her out of here man"

I tried to get up before liam came but he stumbled in mumbling sorrys to harry, and how it was my fault. I scoffed and tried to push him away but he wrapped his arms around me and started dragging me out of the room..

___________________________

A/N: I was going to end this in a very different way but I will save the excitement for the next chapter ;)

Tell me your favorite part? I'd appreciate it ❤️

PLEASE DONT FORGET TO VOTE IF YOU LIKED IT

I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER