Truth or Dare? Kid x reader

This is my first time ever writing on wattpad, so please feel free to critic!

I do not own anything from Soul Eater

You and Kid were sitting in the library doing homework. Well, you were doing homework. Kid was too focused on making his notes perfectly symmetrical. Liz and Patty were out with your (meister/weapon) getting lunch. Maka and Soul had gone home, both arguing who was going to be cooking (or burning) dinner tonight.

You sighed and rubbed your eyes. If you had to do another report on Stein's dissection during class again, you're going to freak. You crossed your arms on the table, laying your head down. You started mumbling incoherent drivel, cursing the world and Stein's love of dissections.

"What was that?" Kid asked. You opened one eye to him and saw Kid looking at your curiously. You then closed it and started whining.

"I don't wanna do this report all we do is dissect endangered species." You said, rolling your arms and head back and forth on the table (A/N: You're having a fit. Lulz)

"Why are you writing a report? You know Stein said we didn't have to do a write up for this dissection, right?" Kid replied, raising his (symmetrical) eyebrows.

You blanched. Your head slowly lifted up and sat up straight. With a straight face, you gathered your papers into one pile. Then did something you do not regret doing.

"(Y/N)... Why'd you flip the table?" Kid asked.

"Hush... Kid... Don't question it. Let's just play a game." You said, scratching the back of your head.

"Okay, what do you wanna play?"

"Truth or dare!" You said excitingly, bouncing up and down in your seat clapping your hands. "I'll start! Truth or dare?"

"I'm gonna say truth for now, since I'm scared your dare will mess up my symmetry." Kid replied.

'Damn' you thought. "Is it true you like Liz?"

"What was that? No! Why does everyone always think I'm into her?!" He questioned, an exasperated look on his face. (A/N: I'm sorry to all you who ship Kid and Liz! I mean no harm!)

"Well people either figured you're into Liz or you're gay. It's actu-"

"I AM NOT GAY!" Kid jumped, pointing a finger at you. "I happen to like girls very much. Truth or dare?"

(A/N: All you yaoi shippers out there please do not hate me as well!)

"Oh whatever. I'll go with dare."

"I dare you to scream at the top of your lungs. Right here, right now." He said, grinning evilly.

Being the absolute badass, also the fact that it was only the two of you and a librarian who was hard of hearing, you take a big gust of air for a quick second, then bellow out with all your might.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

You let out so much air, Kid's hair went flying around, revealing his forehead and messing up his hair.

"NO! My hair! It's no longer symmetrical!" He cried out.

After Kid fixes his hair (KID IT TOOK YOU THIRTY MINUTES COME ON), you have a cheeky idea and ask him, "Truth or dare?"

Kid replied saying truth, and you smirk. "If you don't like Liz, and you're not gay, who do you like?"

He looked at you with a blank expression. "A girl. Truth or dare?"

"WHAT THE FUCK THAT IS BULLSHIT KID COME ON!" "Hey you asked me who I liked and I said I like a girl! Now, truth or dare?"

Still heated, you spat out dare, glaring at Kid as he smirks at you.

"I dare you to kiss me."

"Sorry what was that?"

"You heard me. Kiss. Me." He said smugly. With your face red as a tomato, you got up and grabbed his face in both of your hands, then bring your lips crashing down onto his, kissing him for a few seconds. After you let up, you ruffle his hair before going back to your seat.

In your seat, you cross your arms and look away, still blushing. "Okay, I think you and I have both established the fact that I like you, Death the Kid." You mutter, still not looking at him in the eye.

"Hmmm... Ask me." He said grinning, leaning forward. You did as he said, and he picked truth.

"How do you feel about me?" You ask timidly. You really liked this (almost) symmetrical bastard, and since he knew how you felt, it was only fair for you to know how he felt.

"Hmmm... Now ask me again," Kid replied. "Wait what?" You asked, confused.

"Just ask me. You know, 'truth or dare?' The game we're playing now?" He replied, his voice dripping with sarcasm and the biggest smirk on his face. When you asked him, this time, he replied with "Dare."

Unprepared for a dare, you look down thinking what you should dare him to do. Maybe dare him to mess up the symmetry in his room for twelve hours?

"I dare you too-"

Right before you finish your sentence, Kid presses his lips to yours. Your eyes widened in shock, then you begin to melt into the kiss. You feel a slight crank in your neck since your still sitting and he's towering over you, but you don't care. Death the Kid is kissing you!

Kid pulls back and you stare at him with flushed cheeks. You look up at him dumbfounded, not sure how to react. He simply walks over and grabs his notebook and starts to walk away. But before he leaves, he looks over his shoulder and says,

"Now, does that answer your question?"

Oh. Cheeky, Kid. Very cheeky.