All I Want Is You - Soul x Maka

"Soul, I have no idea why you brought me here," Maka muttered to her boyfriend. "I don't really fit in at the mall."

Soul smirked at the girl, placing his hand against the small of her back. "Maka, everyone fits in at the mall. Besides, instead of being indoors on a Saturday, I decided that I wanted to take you out." He replied, pecking her on the cheek.

Maka took a sip of her bubble tea, chewing on her tapioca. "Alright, I guess." She said to him.

"Don't be so negative, Maka. Besides, I feel like spoiling you. Is there anything wrong with a guy wanting to take his girl out shopping?" Soul asked her. Maka blushed slightly.

"Y-you don't have to, though. Besides, I don't shop a lot myself."

"Exactly. I don't have to , but I want to. Now, enough talking, and let's go in here. I'll buy you something nice," Soul said, leading Maka into a clothing store.

Upon entering, Soul led Maka to the women's section. "Grab anything you think is nice. Go try it on. If you like it, it's yours." He said to her with a smirk.

"O-okay," she replied, not used to this situation. Soul gave her a peck on the cheek before walking over to the men's side.

Maka walked around slowly, looking at all the nice clothing around her. She stopped at one rack with a few dresses hanging from it.

'Spring is coming soon, maybe I should get one...?' She thought to herself, beginning to look at the clothes.

Soul's POV

I look over to check on Maka, and smile when I see her looking at the dresses. Finally! She really doesn't go out as much as the rest of us.

I'm looking at a few clothes at my section when a girl approaches me.

"Hi, I'm Ani," she says, referring to her name tag, meaning she works here. "See anything you like?" She asked, batting her eyelashes.

"Uh, not right now." I reply, looking back at the clothes.

"Oh, okay. Let me know if you need anything, 'kay?" She said before walking away.

I look back at Maka, hoping she didn't see that. Good, she had her back turned so she doesn't know what happened. It's not that I had a thing for that girl, but I know Maka gets jealous and insecure really easily.

Maka's POV

I found a few dresses that looked nice, and decided to try them. But first I wanted the grab Soul so I could get his opinion.

"Hey, Soul? Can you come with me to the fitting room?" I ask as I walk up to him.

"The fitting room? Sure!" Soul replied with a playful smirk on his face.

...

"MAAAKAAA CHOP!"

"Ow, Maka!"

"I didn't mean it like that, you idiot!"

"I know, I know! Geez, learn how to take a joke, will ya?" He said as we walk to the fitting rooms.

---

"Just sit here while I get dressed. I want your opinion on some stuff, okay?" Maka asked as Soul sat down on the ottoman in the waiting room in the fitting rooms.

"Yeah, no problem. Just take your time." He said, pulling out his phone. "I'll just wait out here until you're ready.

Maka stepped inside the fitting room as Soul let out a yawn.

'I don't feel like waiting, but it'll be worth it to see Maka in those dresses...' He thought to himself with a smirk.

A Few Minutes Later...
Maka's POV