Arguements - Kid x Reader

"I don't get why you have to be such a pain in the ass!" (Y/N) yells at the shinigami.

"Well, I don't get why you don't appreciate all the effort I put into making everything symmetric!" Kid argued back.

(Y/N) let out a frustrated yell. She grabbed the nearby vase and threw it at Kid, who caught it and placed it on the table next to him.

"That's because your damn symmetry takes over everything! Even me!" (Y/N) grabbed a pillow and threw it to the boy, who ducked.

"You constantly fuss over my hair, you insist on doing my eyebrows and it'll take you forever to do them, you do my makeup for me sometimes, and you even pick out and fuss over my wardrobe sometimes because not everything is symmetrical!"

Kid scowled, and picked up (Y/N)'s hairdryer and threw it to her, and she caught it before setting it down on the couch. "Well maybe if you just got ready properly, I wouldn't have to stress about that!"

Letting out a gasp, (Y/N) took the nearby knife and threw it to Kid, not intending to hit him, just wanting to make a point.

Kid stepped to the side, and the knife stuck into the wall. He let out a slight smirk in victory as (Y/N) became red in the face.

"Did you just say I don't know how to get dressed?!" She yelled at him. "Or I don't know how to do my own make up?!"

He rolled his eyes at the girl. "No," he said dryly. "I meant that-"

"You know what?" She said, cutting him off. Kid got mad at being interrupted, and the two began arguing over each other.

As they were screaming to each other from other sides of the room, objects galore were being thrown. From glasses, to pillows, a few sharp objects here and there, Beelzebub, (Y/N)'s boot...

After what seemed like ages of fighting, (Y/N) and Kid were glaring at each other, both heated and breathing heavily.

"You know what, Death the Kid?" (Y/N) said.

"I'm leaving. Goodbye."

Kid stood there shocked, surprised at what (Y/N) said. He stood frozen as he was unsure what to do. She stepped around the messy room, gathering her boots and jacket.

As she walked towards the door, he regained his composure, but unfortunately was still in fight mode.

"Fine!" He yelled to her as she opened the door. "Leave! See if I care!"

Slam.

And she left.

Immediately after the door closed, Kid's expression faltered.

What did he just do?

Hey guys! So here is a quick story. I think one of the reasons why my future stories will be short is because I'm still pretty rusty and haven't written in a while, and unfortunately it'll take me a while to get back into it. Also, I figured that I'll just leave it here, and it's actually a lot shorter than my usual stories. I'm thinking of putting up a second story to continue this, but I decided that this (very) short story can survive on its own as well.

Let me know if I should upload a continuation where you and Kid make up or break up for good!

Anyways, thanks for reading! Feel free to vote and comment if you enjoyed, and add to story if you want to be updated the next time I write a new story!

Love you guys!

If you read this, comment 'make up!' if you want a happy ending, or 'break up!' for a sad one!