Roommates! SoMa Week Day 1

Aye! It's SoMa week! (Or at least according to tumblr!)

Here's a SoMa fanfic! I'll do my best to keep up with the days! These fanfics might be short, depending on the theme. Apparently the first day's theme is: Roommates!

"Soul, get up!" Maka pounded on the door. "We're gonna be late!"

Soul groaned, sitting up from his bed. "Why do we have to have school so early in the morning?" He whined.

Soul swing is feet to the floor then got out. He approached his door and opened it.

"Soul!-"

Maka fist made contact with Soul's bare chest. She was obviously not expecting that.

"Oi, you don't have to beat me up so early in the morning," Soul said with a yawn.

The meister blushed at her weapon. "S-sorry!" She stuttered. "Anyways, time to get ready!" She announced, walking away to start the day.

Soul let out another yawn, but stopped halfway. His eyes drifted to his partner, watching her hips sway in her shorts.

"Sheesh Maka. Put some clothes on." He said with a grin.

"MAAAKAAAAA...."

"Oh shit,"

"CHOOOOOOP!"

-Later-

"Maka, would you get out of the bathroom already?!" Soul called out. "You've been there for twenty minutes!"

Inside the bathroom, Maka huffed to the boy. "I'm getting ready!"

"You said that like ten minutes ago! I know girls like to spend time in the bathroom but this is ridiculous!" Soul said with a groan. "What's taking so long?"

Maka opened the bathroom door and glared at the white-haired boy. "I'm having a bad hair day!" She whined.

Soul raised an eyebrow at Maka. "Really? That's the big issue?" He stepped inside and grabbed the hair brush from the counter, and started brushing her hair.

Maka blushed, surprised by his antics. "I used to play with my sister's hair when I was younger," Soul admitted with a slight blush.

The girl let out a giggle as Soul continued doing her hair. He brushed her hair back and left it down.

"How's that?" He asked, looking at Maka through the mirror. Maka let out a smile. "Thank you!" She said, giving him a peck on the cheek.

---

"Maka, you want a pancake?" Soul asked, passing the a plate with a pancake covered in syrup.

"Yes please!" She replied, grabbing a fork and taking a bite. "It's really good," Maka commented.

"I told you I'm the better cook!" Soul said with a wide grin.

Maka rolled her eyes. "Yeah yeah, whatever Soul!" She said with a giggle.

"Anyways, since it's Friday the gang is coming over tonight. You better clean your room!" Maka said to Soul as they stood up.

"Oh please, Maka. As if the whole hangout is gonna be in my room." Soul said as they put their plates in the sink.

"You're washing that," Maka added as they walked to the door. Soul chuckled at his meister, and wrapped his arms around her.

"As if!" He said in her ear. Once out the door Soul wrapped his hand around Maka's.

"You know," Soul started. "I think we should tell them soon that we're going out." He hopped on his motercycle with Maka behind him, her arms wrapped around his torso.

"Yeah probably." She said. "Besides, Kid's getting impatient."

"What do you mean?" Soul pulled out into the road, making their way to the academy.

"Remember the bet?"

Soul laughed. "Oh yeah, they made the bet that we'd get together before the end of the school year."

"Yep! Kid had the best argument: our soul resonance plus us being roommates equals happy couple." Maka said as she rested her chin on Soul's shoulder.

"And Black*Star's... Oh man. He bet that you'd be the first to make a move!" The boy added with a smirk.

"As if! There's no way in hell I'd make the first move!"

"Exactly. He obviously doesn't know you as well as I do." Soul said. They pulled into the lot, and Soul held a hand out and helped Maka hop off the bike.

"And how well do you know me?" Maka asked with a smile.

"A lot. After all, we are roommates." Soul said, pecking Maka on the lips. They made their way up the steps, hand in hand, excited to see Black*Star's reaction when he finds out he was wrong.

I realize that I might be a day behind, so I'll do my best to catch up! Thanks for reading!