Happy Easter!

The Spartoi gang, academy students, and residents of Death City had gathered at the front steps of the academy, all looking up to Lord Death.

"Hello! Hello! Hello!" The shinigami greeted with a big wave. "Thanks for coming to the academy's annual Easter Egg hunt!"

Lord Death then stopped talking, having a stare off with the others.

"Well, good luck!" He replied.

Kid felt a sweatdrop make its way down his head at his father's short speech.

"Lord Death sure does have a way with words, huh?" Black*Star asked, nudging Soul with a smirk.

"Ahem," Kid started. "Like my father said, thank you all for coming. I will now explain the rules of the hunt."

Kid motioned to a large hanging poster on the side wall.

"Weapons can partner up with their meister for the hunt. There may be up to eight people in a group. Ah, what a marvelous number..." He said, going off topic slightly.

"Hey, Kid! Get on with it!" Soul called out before receiving a Maka Chop from his meister.

"Oh, right! Eggs are not only scattered throughout the academy, but all throughout Death City. So be on the lookout. And if there are any fights to breakout between groups, the only favor that is asked is to not kill one another." The boy said with a grin.

'Geez, how hyped up can people get over an Easter egg hunt?' Maka thought to herself.

"The hunt will begin in ten minutes, and will end at ten o'clock PM. The group with the most eggs win. Each member of the winning group will receive an all expense paid vacation of their choice. Good luck, and may the best team win." Kid said before jumping down the steps.

---

The gang was speeding their way through the streets in their own group of seven people, much to Kid's disliking. However, they were able to gather many eggs and had about three sacks full.

"Yahoo!" Black*Star called out to no one in particular. Tsubaki, who was being carried on Black*Star's back much to her disliking, swatted her meister in the back of the head as he ran.

"Would it kill you to shut up?" Soul asked over the roar of his motercycle. Maka couldn't help but giggle as she clung onto the white haired Death Scythe.

"Kid?" Liz called out to her meister. "How are you allowed to play when you helped set up the hunt?"

The shinigami looked down at the pistol as he flew on Beelzebub. "While I helped set up, the Death Scythes, except for Soul, were the ones who scattered the eggs."

"I'd hate to see where Papa placed his," Maka said out loud, rolling her eyes.

"If we have to go through a brothel to find the eggs your dad hid, I'm gonna cry." Soul said to the girl.

---

"This is one of the places we haven't checked..." Black*Star said with a glare.

"I can't believe this is happening." Kid commented, rolling his eyes.

"Gee, Maka. I wonder which Death Scythe hid their eggs here," Soul said sarcastically, earning another Maka Chop.

"I didn't think he'd actually do it!" The female meister said, flailing her arms.

The eight of them, Kid using a sock puppet to add another "person", stood in front of the infamous bar that Spirit Albarn was known for regular visits.

Tsubaki let out a nervous chuckle. "Throughout the area, brightly colored eggs are scattered, and Death knows how many eggs there would be inside."