My Lady - SoMa

I've been doing a lot of Kid x Reader and Soul x Maka one shots lately I realized. Sorry! I just love SoMa and DTK :P <3

I'm also planning a requested story at the moment as well, and will get that out as soon as possible.

---

It was morning, and Maka was sitting in her room on her bed reading when there was a knock on the door.

"Enter." She called out, eyes never leaving the book.

Inside came her favorite and personal servant with his usual shaggy white hair, red eyes and razor sharp teeth. He was in a white collard shirt that was tucked into his tan pants, his suspenders hanging off his waist. The blue servant jacket he wore was open, and the top three buttons of his shirt were undone, revealing some of his chest.

"Good morning, My Lady." He greeted with a bow.

"Good morning, Soul." She returned with a smile. "And I told you, call me Maka. You've been working with my family for years and we grew up together, so please. Don't listen to Father's orders of formality."

Soul smirked in response. "Is that an order, My Lady?" He teased.

The girl puffed out her chest in response. "Yes, yes it is." She announced.

The servant chuckled dryly to himself. "Anyways, it is time to get up for the day." He said. "Please get dressed. I have breakfast waiting for you downstairs."

Maka thanked him, and he stepped out of the room, saying he will wait for her in the hall as she gets dressed.

Smiling, Maka placed her book on her side table before swinging her legs off the bed and walking towards the closet.

Upon opening the wardrobe, Maka's eyes fell upon the calendar she had on the door.

'Uh, I have to meet with Lord Death's son today,' she thought grimly to herself.

It's not that Maka didn't like Lord Death's son, they were actually quite good friends. However, her father has been hinting at an arranged marriage between the two, and they did not like each other in that way.

Maka was thinking about today as she got dressed. She put on her dress, but then remembered she had to tie up her corset.

"Oh," she muttered to herself. She definitely couldn't reach behind her back to tie it up properly.

"Maka?" Soul called out through the door. "Forgive me for saying, but you are taking quite a while."

Maka picked up her skirt and walked up to the door, opening it slightly. "Soul?"

The servant walked up to the door. "Ready to go?" He asked.

"Uh, actually not quite." She said with a blush.

Soul raised an eyebrow at her. "Is something the matter, My Lady?"

Maka blushed more before pulling Soul back into her room. Soul gave her a look of consternation.

"I, uh..." She stuttered. "Can you help... With my..." She turned around and faced her back to her, sweeping her hair to one side.

"Your... Your corset?" Soul finished.

Maka nodded quickly over her shoulder. "Yes please." She squeaked out.

Soul bit his lip before walking up to the girl, his boots clicking across the floor. He held his hands up to the corset, grasping the strings.

He began tying it, tugging slightly here and there. The two hid the blush forming on their faces as he did so.

"Please forgive me if my hands are cold," he said with a chuckle, trying to lighten up the mood.