Saturday Antics! Kid x Reader

On a lovely Saturday morning...

"Ah, finally!" Exclaimed Kid, smiling at his handiwork.

"I finally made the bed perfectly symmetrical! And with that completes my morning routine!"

Satisfied, Kid left his room and started his way down the stairs. Half-way through, he saw (Y/N) sleeping soundly on the couch.

'It's late morning already. I should probably wake her up now,' Kid thought, making is way over to (Y/N)

You felt a hand shake you by the shoulder, and a familiar voice gently calling your name.

You opened my eyes slowly, blinking quickly to adjust them to the light. You let out a small yawn as you look up, then you froze in place.

Since it's Saturday, Kid wasn't wearing his usual suit. He wore a plain white long sleeved shirt and his sleeves were (symmetrically) rolled up to his elbows and some black pants. His head was slightly tilted, causing his hair to hang gently off the side of his face as he looked at you with the cutest yet sexist face ever.

'Oh my Death,' you thought. You want to jump his bones really badly.

"(Y/N)?"

You snapped back into reality, trying to shake off the blush forming on my cheeks. "Uh, sorry, Kid. Hey, what happened last night? I don't remember anything."

Kid chuckled at you. He waved his arms, indicating that you move your legs so he could sit. Obeying, he sat down next to you with his elbows on his knees. He then began explaining to you what happened.

"You, Soul, Maka, Blackstar, Tsubaki, Liz, Patti and I were going home at two in the morning, after you girls dragged us to the club," Kid started, smirking and rolling his eyes at you. "A few of them were drunk, you included."

You giggled slightly, scratching the back of your head, remembering.

"So as we were walking home, you, still drunk, decided it would be fun to run backwards. Naturally, you being such a klutz, fell backwards, hit your head, knocking you unconscious. Which is probably why you have a stabbing pain in your head." Kid finished.

"Yeah, not to mention the hangover that comes with it," you whined, leaning back into the couch.

"But why am I at your house, and not my apartment?" You asked.

"We decided it was best not for you to be alone when you wake up. Maka figured since you drank so much, you wouldn't remember anything about the night before."

You grinned sheepishly. "Damn, I should stop drinking so much," you say. 'But thanks Maka!' You thought to yourself, chuckling a bit.

Kid laughed a bit, stood up, and held out his arm to you. Smiling, you take his arm as he escorts you to the kitchen.

"My, my, what a gentleman you are, Death the Kid," you say in a playful voice. You couldn't help but grin as you saw the blush creeping up on Kid's face.

Quickly, he shook it off. "Can't have you falling over now, can we?" He says, as he pulls your chair for you as you sit down at the kitchen table.

"Now," he starts, pulling a knife out of nowhere. "What would you like to have for breakfast?" He says, tossing the knife up and down and catching it in his hands.

"Hmm... Surprise me!"

Kid grinned as he went to work on breakfast. "Liz and Patti already went out shopping, so you and I can just chill today if you want," he said, his back facing you.

"Mm, yeah! That sounds like fun," you replied, getting up from you seat. You decided to do a little exploring as Kid cooked.

You walked down the kitchen and faced a hallway. Curious, you decided to walk down it, and noticed there were a bunch of picture frames on the walls.