A Cafe

It's been weeks since the events at the Sports Festival and the students of Class 1-A were anxious. A week with out action or anything exciting to do but regular school stuff. Midoriya didn't mind it though. He thought the quietness and relaxation from hero stuff was good. 

Until...Aizawa came into class today with news for them...

"Starting Thursday is the School Cultural Festival. You all have three days to prepare an event and decorate the class of whatever you choose. Submit it at the latest of tomorrow." Mr. Aizawa said as he zipped himself up in his sleeping bag and left the rest of homeroom period to the students. 

"Alright! Finally something exciting to do!" Came the cries of joy from Kirishima, Mina, Sero, and Kaminari as the students chatted excitedly. Everyone was excited to do something nice for a change, even if it was normal for UA.

'Culture Festivals. Never really did much help back in middle school. Always the guy doing the set up or help with signs. Maybe I can be more involved.' Midoriya thought as Iida then anounced if anyone had any ideas of what they should do. 

Many of the class thought of doing a candy or food service. But that was shot down as Momo suggested it'd be a waist of food. Some even suggested doing games outside. But, Iida and a few others preferd to do it in class. 

"How about a maid cafe!" Mineta exclamed as the room was silent and looked at him. The girls charged and tended to beat the living shit out of him. Kaminari and Sero prayed for their fallen friend as they thought it was a good idea. 

'I just don't want to end up like him.' They though as Tsuyu spoke up with a bit of Mineta's blood on her cheek. "How about a boys cafe." She said as others began to think about it and leaned more twards that option. Midoriya paled as those words escaped Tsuyu's lips.

'Cafe? What? No! NoNoNoNoNoNoNo! Gotta think of something else befor-' "Then it's settled! Class 1-A will do a Boys Cafe!" Momo declared as the girls cheered before the guys could portest and were forced to go along with it. Midoriya slumped in his desk as he covered his head.

'Crap! They can't find out! I gotta get out of this somehow.' Midoriya thought with dread as the class was determining with what they should sell and who would be their main maid/host. "Let's see, it has to be someone who's good with people, friendly, and appealing." Jirou said as the girls looked at their male classmates.

They sighed as they looked away from most of them that were standing. "That was harsh!" They all shouted save for Todoroki, Bakugo and Midoriya. "Well sorry but most of you don't look like host to be honest. Though Todoroki looks like it but he seems a bit, distant." Mina said as she scratched the back of her head in embaressment in her words.

"Bakugo's definetly out of the question." Hagakure said as she hid from Bakugo as he shouted at them and explosions leaving his hands. "So that leaves.." "That leaves..." "Leaving, kero..." "Us with..." "With..." "Deku!" The girls said as Midoriya looked up from his desk seeing the girls and jealous male classmates staring at him.

"That settles it. Deku's gonna be our host!" Uraraka said as the girls cheered and left to submit their form for the class activity. Midoriya looked around at everyone else and wondered what just happened. "Damn you Midoriya!" "Why did you have to be the main attraction!" Mineta and Kaminari said as they grabbed him by the collar and shook him.

"Why me~?" Midoriya whined as he was shook by his classmates but soon released later. The rest of the school day went on after as normal. Aside from Midoriya feeling the jealous stares of Mineta and Kaminari. By the time Midoriya knew it, school was over. And began packing his stuff and started to head home. 

"Oh by the way Deku. Bring some formal clothing for practice tomorrow. Bye 'Mr. Host!'" Uraraka said as she left the class and leaving him more depressed and unwanting to do this. Midoriya made his way to the station and boarded on alone with him and himself. 

'Why did it have to be a cafe?' Midoriya thought as he stared at his relfection from the train window as he waited till he could get off. The reflection seemed to smile and laughed a bit. "Just do it, I don't see the harm in it. Besides we already do this sort of thing at work." The reflection said as Midoriya sighed at himself.

"Dumbass, no one else knows about this aside from Mother and Ms. Nakamora." The reflection then changed to one wearing an annoyed face expression and seemed to have a white bandanna covering most of its hair. Then changing as the train passed a dark tunnel and looked more 'dark'.

The reflection showing Midoriya with shorter, and spiked hairstyle. With his eyes covered in darkness but his eyes color showing a gleeming red from the depths of darkness that covered them like sun glasses. His attire changing from his school uniform to a simple black hooded jacket with fur.

"Can I just kill them all if they find out?" The reflection said as Midoriya saw up ahead as he pushed the yellow tape and got his stuff. 'No you can't we'll just have to figure out how to handle this. Maybe Ms. Nakamora can help us.' Midoriya thought as he got off the train and exited the station. 

"Well, off to work I guess. Let's try to keep the flirting to a minimum okay?" Midoriya said to himself as a small laughter was heard in his mind. "Alright Alright. I don't understand how you're so embaresed when technically you're the one flirting." 

The voice said as Midoriya made his way to a cafe a few blocks down and went inside. There he smiled at a woman no older than her mid twenties. The woman looked up from cleaning the tables and smiled at him. "Ah! Hello Midoriya! You can get started whenever your ready. "

"Alright, I'll start right now Ms. Nakamora." "Now now. I told you, call me Tashi when at work." Midoriya smiled at his boss's antics as he went to the staff room and changed his outfit. Replacing his school uniform, he now wore a white button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows.

His pants replaced with dark, dress like jeans. And a two button up vest to top it all odd along with a black tie tied around the collar. Midoriya looked at himself in the mirror as he felt his reflection smile and changing. "Ah, I always love working here. It's always nice and calming for me."

Midoriya said as he's voice seemed more cool and charming. His posture showing backbone and confident with every step as he walked out the room and out to the cafe with customers ready to order. The woman and girls blushing at his apperance as he took out a pen and notebook. "May I take your order?"