Persona's Fight! [Kashikoi & Sora]

"Hey Kashi! Any idea what kind of villains we're gonna go up against?" Sora said as he and Kashikoi ran through the forest. It was agreed with all of them that they'd split in groups of two to better conver more ground and help the others. It was Izuku and Chibi. Hazama and Jack. And now it was them.

"Yeah, it's the League of Villains again. Only this time they've got more skilled and variatable adversaries on their side." Kashikoi said as he looked at his laptop as he was running along side Sora, while still evading branches and minding his footing. "It looks like that some villains that escaped even prisons and suspects of murders even joined them."

"Huh? I don't get it. Villains like those go by their own rules. Why'd they settle for the League?" Sora said as he looked at him as he shut his laptop closed and carried it to his side. "It's because of Stain. Turn right here!" Kashi said as they made a hard right before hitting a tree and ran faster.

"Stain? You mean his ideas as a hero right. We've heard rumors of his preach video being leaked around, but we never thought it would be true." Sora said as Kashi pushed his glasses up and looked back at Sora. "We should've at least taken it to account. He was a well known villain with seemingly heroic ideals. But, from what I gained info on now, we are also responsible." 

"Wait, we're also part of the reason for the League's new members?" Sora asked as he and Kashi stopped and listened. They heard gas being spewed and the dirt being scratched. "Looks like we found one of them." Sora said as Kashi nodded and they silently crepped arond the area. 

Soon, they saw Itsuka Kendou and Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu, wearing make shift mask and surounded with purple fog. There in front of them was a kid no older than their age with a blackish green helmit covering his head and a flamethrower like weapon that was emitting the purple fog. 

"Sora you think you can provide assistaince and a distraction while I search for the herbs." Kashi said as he oppened back up his laptop and began scanning the area for herbs useful. "Planning on an antidote already eye braniac? Don't worry, I just play a little tune until you get back." Sora said as he took off his bandanna and tied it around his mouth like a mask and readied his guitar.

Before he was about to walk, he felt an arm on his shoulder. "Remember, we don't know how long these bodies will last us. Prociede with caution." Kashi said as he dashed off in the forest, leaving sora smirking behind his mask as he lightly strummed on his guitar. "Well, lets begin the show shall we?"

"*Cough!* Damn it. How do we get out of this Kendou? I'm starting to feel a bit numb." Tetsutetsu said as he and Itsuka looked at the villain in front of them as their visions became blurry every now and then. "Give it up heroes, soon you'll die from my quirk and when your friends come, it'll be to late for you." 

The villains said as they winced at the numbing pain in their bodies. "We just have to hold on and try to stay out of the gas as much as poss-" Strum. A soft sound echoed in the woods as they looked behind them. Seeing a person emerge from the depths of the forest. Wearing a bandanna around their mouth and sporting a white t-shirt with dark baggy cargo pants. All tucked in to their black boots as they continued to strum on their guitar. 

Wake up, get up, get out there~

Raise your voice against liars~

"Who the hell is in the right mind to even sing at a time like this?" The villain said as the figure walked closer and closer. Now fully in the open space, the moonlight showing who they were. Tetsutetsu and Itsuka's eyes widened at who was there singing.

Feed your anger like fire~

Why does no one want to change?~

"I-Izuku?" "Midoriya?" They said as they saw him still strumming on his guitar. Still singing as the villain grew more annoyed. "Wow buddy, your just gonna let your friends die as you play some stupid song? You seemed more worse than some of the other villains here." he taunted, but his only ressponse was him playing along.