Outdoors [2]

An hour and a half passed by as the other students finally came back to the camp site. All looking raggad and worn out with ether leaves or dirt in their faces. All of which were too tired to even glare or frown at Aizawa who stood there along with the rest of the heroes.

"Well now that all of you are here. I guess we should have something to eat." Aizawa said as the students stomach growled as he mentioned food. "Now, the cooking supplies are in the kitchen. Good luck, have fun finding your ingrediants." Aizawa said as the students groaned at this man's style of teaching. 

"Sensei, where is Tooru and Midori-" Mina said but couldn't finish her words as a large crashing sound came from the side ahead of them. They witnessed a large fish being slammed to the ground and from the woods, Izuku having a basket full of berries, mushrooms, fruits and veggies with a pair of levitating clothes carrying another basket full.

"Ah~ Nothing says camping like eating off from the fat of the land." Izuku said as he shifted his grip on the basket as he grabbed the fish by the tail and carryied it over his shoulder. He then noticed everyone else finally ariving and all looking at his stuff as if they were expecting a meal out of it. 

He looked over to Tooru who stared back into him with a wondered look. "Should we give them some?" Izuku asked as she placed a finger under her chin to wonder what she should say, not that anyone could see her doing it. "Hmm...I did tell them to come quick. I even left a note. But since their late, no." Tooru said as she puffed her chest out proud and no regrets of her decision.

"Can I at least tourment them?" "Yes you can." Izuku smiled as he looked back at the others who saw him smile and had the look as a savior had dropped from the heavens to give them liberation...Not! "If you guys ran here quicker, then I wouldn't have to wait to have some dinner! No food for any of you!" Izuku said as Jack took over temporaraly and headed into the kitchen and grabbed a barbacue cooker, spices, knives, utensils, plates and an apron.

"Damn it~ Why must he be soo crule." Mineta said as his stomach growled louder as the others decided to pait into groups to decide what to find and make. "Everyone! I suggest we make curry!" Iida shouted as some agreed and argued. But this was not helping their stomachs from talking.

"How are we even suppose to find rice here!" Kaminari said as other's decided to fish for their food and try looking for some fruit or berries. "*Sniff* Oh god. Do any of you smell that. I smell that." He said as his nose was meet with a heavenly aroma of meat and spices. The other students smelled the air and they could taste the meat and spices in their mouth. 

"Wait...oh please don't tell me it...IT IS HIM DAMNIT!" Mina said as she and the others followe their noses to the smell as in the front of the dorm building where they were to sleep. Izuku was cooking his fish over a large thin polished rock as a cooking rack and underneath was a campfire.

"Son of a bitch fucking gets to eat that whole shit and all we get is whatever shit we find!?" Bakugou shouted in rage as they saw Izuku holding a pair of knives and holding them out front. 'Hazama, shall I leave this to you?' "But of course, It's your persona's job to switch in the fields they know best and if chosen to." Hazama said as he took over Izuku's body and opened his eyes. Revealing his well known golden topaz eyes, looking hungrily at the large fish.

"Now, this will be painless and swift." He said to the fish as he sliced it from the middle lengthwise of the bottom and was split into two. "Now off with thy bones and guts." Izuku (Hazama) said as he ripped out the revealed bone of the fish and placed it to the edge of the make shift rack.

"Along with the guts to the side to grill slowly." Izuku said as he plicked out the guts and eyes with the knives and moved them to the other end of the rack. he then chopped the ramains of the fish till they all seemed about an even numer of 47 pieces. Half of which were in fillets and the other in to small pieces as one were to make sushi.