Persona

I Know you guys wanted to know what Chibi looks like so here:

Now on with the story:

The weekend had come to an end much to the dismay of students. They had done nothing but fun normality and was actually fun for them. But sadly now was the time to get back to the harsh work that was hero training.

"Hey Hagakure! So what did you find out about Midoriya." Mina and the other girls asked as they circled around her desk as she fidgeted. "Um..Well I..." "Hold it! You and Midoriya hanged out together!?" Mineta and Kaminari asked surprised.

"No I..." "Damn Midoriya! Why the hell is he so lucky!? Where the hell is he!? They shouted in dismay as they looked around to notice Midoriya not present here yet. Hagakure sighed in dismay. 'What do I tell them? How do I tell them?' She thought as she remembered back to last week.

Flashback

"Tell me Ms. Tooru. Have you ever heard of Multiple Personality Disorder?" Kashikoi asked as the other Midoriya's looked twards her. "Well it's where a person has split personalities right?" She answered as best as she could think of.

"Correct! That's how MPD was back them. But now, in the generation of quirks, its a bit different." Kashikoi said as he held up his fingers out to her. "Say a person has MPD all while having a genetic mutation, known as quirk. What do you suppose happens?" Kashikoi then held up three fingers on one hand and one finger on the other.

"The personalities then have their own quirks and charactersitics relating to the original. Meaning that all personalities are different in strength, speed, mind, etc. All while sharing the same body." He said as he put his hands on the table and tapped his finger at the 'original'. 

"However, what happened to a generation where children are sprouting signs of quirks at a young age, while developing MPD?" He questioned as he waited for an answer. Hagakure hummed as she thought carefully of his question. "I suppose ether a quirk forms and effects the personalities. Or one or the other never appear to the child."

"Brains and beauty. She's a keeper Izuku." Kashikoi commented as Izuku (original) and Hagakure blushed at those words. "Your not wrong. But your missing one other possibility." He held up the mirror that showed the embaressed Izuku. "What would happen if both potential quirk and MPD dissapeared and formed something different?" 

"Different?" Hagakure quesioned as she was curious even more. "Izuku here had began showing signs of MPD at around the age of four, where most signs for quirks show at. However he's quirkless but still concidered part of the generation of young quirk users." Kashikoi explained as he displayed out the others in front of her. 

"A mental disorder that transformed to something akin to a quirk. What we call and the doctors agreed of calling it: Persona." He finished as he was done explaining what they are. "We all represent something Izuku here has as well as our own strengths. Jack represents his anger and violent nature. He can form blades and weapons from dark objects or places." The one dubbed as Jack smiled and pulled out a scythe from his jacket.

"Hazama is more or less Izuku's love for women and baking. His ability is to brush things off with ease and bake anything/ make amazing food from nothing." "Ah! you flatter me Kashikoi." Hazama smiled as he bowed his head. 

"Sora is his musical and laid back side. He can create illusions and fantasy to reality with songs." Sora just laughed and scratched the back of his head. "Izuku, well, he's basically ourselves, but more shyness. We're still in the process of getting rid of it. It's working thanks to Hazama and Sora!" 

"Hey that was mean!" Izuku said as Chibi said it as well. "Oh yeah. And Chibi here is his pure and innocence rolled into one!" Kashikoi said as he held the mirror of Chibi as he was fidgiting inside and seemed to glow in Hagakure's eyes.

 'Oh my god he's so cute! It's like he's the perfect cinnamon sun child!' She thought as she outstretched her hands that trembled. "Can I hug him?" "If you hug the mirror you'll cut yourself." Hagakure pouted as he did have a point.

"Also, I don't mind telling you this secret. Nor do I mind if you tell the girls, you all have the bond of sisterhood after all. But, please keep this a secret if you can." Kashikoi said with all of them nodding seriously at her.

Flashback End

"Well me and Midoriya hung out a bit. We meet each other at a cafe and then wandered around. Hold on I gotta go." Hagakure said as she made a signal for the other girls to follow. But not obvious. Once they were outside the hall and assured no one was eavesdropping, she began to talk. 

"Midoriya has something like Multiple Personality Disorder. But it's like a quirk of it's own. What we witnessed during the culture festival was Midoriya. But it was a different part of him."  The other girls looked at her with disbelief and unsure or not if it was the truth. 

"I'm serious. Next time we see Midoriya you'll-He's coming!" Hagakure said as she saw that mop of green and black hair coming closer to class. "You're pulling my chain here Tooru. Hey Midoriya!" Mina shouted at him as he was by the door and looked at the girls and smiled. 

"Hello Mina, your quite energetic this morning." He said as it surprised every girl but Tooru to his reaction to Mina. He'd been concidered shy and timid, but that added charm and cuteness to his appeal. "Oh you've told them already Tooru, that's fine. Just please keep it a secret from the others."

The girls stood dumbfounded and slacked jawed. Midoriya apparently does have MPD. And Tooru was right. And Midoriya called Hagakure by her first name! "See I told you guys! Oh! But please keep Izuku's secret alright from the others." She said as she went into classroom leaving the girls out in the hall. 

"Midoriya has MPD." "He's more than what we see." "He turns into a prince of a butler." "He's an angel with music." "Kerro.(Ribbit)" The girls said to them selves as they went back into class and saw Midoriya being shuck around by Kaminari and Mineta. 

"Damn you Midoriya! What did you and Hagakure do?" Mineta shouted as Kaminari shook him viggorously. His wrist were caught as he adjusted his head to stop the spinning and look at him in the eyes. 

His hair shadowed his face a bit as all Kaminari and Mineta could see were two crimson eyes staring into their soul. "Can you stop shaking me already. It's giving me a head ache." Kaminari and Mineta stepped back and let go of him as his eyes turned normal. 

"Anyways, me and Tooru just hung out at a cafe and relaxed at my house for a bit that's all." Midoriya said as he was intentionally oblivious that he made the situation worse as the girls and guys were even more curious at what they were doing at his house. 'Damn it Izuku~ I'd better get to spend time with Chibi for this~!'