Introducing the Midoriyas

"Umm...Tooru?" Mina began as she and the other students were seated at the tables of the camp site. Everyone seated and looking at her as she was still in her pajamas and sounded half awake. "Mmm...Y-*Yawn*-Yeah?" She said as her sleeve rose, meaning she was rubbing her eyes. 

"Could you guys, explain this?" Mina said as she moved her hands to them at the sight. Currently Tooru was snuggled on Izuku's lap, as he was smiling awkwardly. Next to him was what they agreed another Midoriya, but wore glasses and drinking coffee as he was looking at his computer. 

Another Midoriya cooking them breakfast as a Midoriya wearing sweats, a baggy shirt and bandanna over his head lightly played his guitar. And sofar the last Midoriya playing with Kouta on the ping pong table sent in the other room where they could see them. "I do believe it's quite obvious Miss Ashido. As she's told you more than once, we're Izuku Midoriya's Personas. Here Tooru, some pancakes should get you started."

Hazama, though some referring to him as 'Prince', said as he stacked a plate with warm, steaming pancakes with a slice of melted butter on top with syrup dropping down. Her stomach growled and soon wasted no time in diving into her breakfast. "Izuku, here's yours along with some bacon."

"Thank you Hazama." "Sora, your Hashbrown Bacon and Cheese omelet will be done momentarily. Sora, your slice of Lemon Loaf Cake. Chibi! Kouta! I have pancakes ready!" Hazama said as he set two more plates for the kids as they ran into the dining area and looked in awe at their breakfast. 

The other Midoriyas found it cute and chuckled at their childish nature. "By the way, is Jack still asleep?" Sora said as he noticed the lack of screaming or wanting to beat Bakugou this morning. "Well that explains the quiet." Kashikoi said as he bit into his Lemon Cake Loaf. "How the fuck are their six of these useless bastards!"

"And the moments past. Mmm, crispy." Izuku said as he bit into his bacon and all continuing their breakfast prepaired by Hazama. While the others were a bit envious. "Deku you shitty fuck, tell me how the hell this is happening or-" "What the fuck is all the bitching about!?" Another voice roared as he walked into the room.

Wearing nothing but red athletic shorts with black leggings underneath, a black muscle shirt and his black shades on his face. A bit dropped down to see his eyes and his hair semi spiked and a bit bedheaded. "It's nine in the fucking morning. Can't a guy get some fucking sleep without having to hear this gay bitch moaning on his boyfriend's dick."

"Ah! Jack, morning! Which do you prefer, bacon or sausage?" Hazama said as the other Midoriyas greeted him, while the students were holding back Bakugou as his eyes and veins were bursting with red. "Mornin' Haz. Gimmie some bacon and links with grits. Shit, I'm hungry as the gay fuck boi is hungry for dick." Jack said as he sat down next to Chibi and waited for his meal.

"The hell is up with them?" Jack said as he looked at Tooru and Midoriya, pointing to the rest of the students and teachers. "They, kinda wanna know why there's six of me." Izuku said as he feed Tooru another slice of pancakes. "I just wanted to enjoy breakfast with my boyfriends but they sprung this on me." Tooru said as she drank some freshly squeezed orange juice provided by Hazama.

"Oh, that reminds me. Boyfriends!?" Ochako and Mina asked as she hugged Izuku tighter and did an approving 'Mmm-hmm'! "How the fuck did this dipshit get a bitch." Bakugou growled as all Midoriyas glared at him. "Guys, don't bother. Hazama, delay my breakfast by a minute." Jack said as he got up and walked in front of Bakugou.

"You! I am gonna kick your a-AHHHHHHHHHH!" Bakugou screamed as he was now down on his knees, holding his hands over his now crushed crouch. "Say that again you bottom bitch." Jack growled as Bakugou looked up in rage. "I am going to fucking KILL YOU-AHHHH!" "Wrong answer you gay fuck!"