Persona's Fight [Izuku & Chibi]

"Hey kid. How bout a trade. This mask..." A large figure wrapped in cloth said as he took off his mask, revealing a large horrid scar on his face. He looked down at Kouta as he was trembling in fear at his face. "For that hat on your head." The man said as Kouta fell on his butt and began crying. 

"Ohh cool mask! I'll trade you!" A voice from behind the man said as he turned around and saw a kid in a green and black hoodie with his hood up. He saw the kid having something in his mouth as he dug through his hoodie's pockets. "Ah! Here! Some candy for the mask. How does that sound?" 

'Is this kid for real? Ah well, so long as I get something out of it.' "Sure kid. Here." The man said as he handed the kid the mask and he got a handful of candy. "Oh nice, some lollipops." The man said as he opened one and put in in his mouth. "Ya know, my brothers don't call them like that. They used a different word." The kid said as the man was curious.

"Really, what do they call 'em?" "A sucker!" The man was suddenly kicked to the side of the cliff as Izuku landed in front of Kouta as the other kid laughed. "Ha Ha Ha Ha! He-He fell for it!" Izuku couldn't help but laugh a little. "Chibi, you're kinda taking this a bit easy don't you think?" Izuku asked as they walked over to Kouta to check on him.

"Hey Kouta! You alright? Want some candy, I still have more." Chibi said as he pulled down his hood and pulled some more candy he hid in there. "M-Midoriya?" "Yeah?" The two of them said as Kouta looked back and forth between Izuku and Chibi. "W-W-Wait! How are there two of you and-" Kouta was inturupted by the debris on the side of the cliff rumbling and exploding.

"Damn, I gotta admit brats. You sure got me with that little surprise attack." The man said as he had a wild grin on his face, his body transforming as tendrils emerdged from his skin and formed with his body. "The villain with the fake eye and scar, a monster as they say. Muscular." Izuku said as he and Chibi readied themselves as Muscular looked ready to attack.

"Well I'm flattered you know me. But I'm here to cause some mayhem and kill the brat to send him off with his parents." Muscular said as he pointed at Kouta who was trembling and crying. "The Water Heroes." Izuku said as he heard from Mandalay about Kouta. "So you're the reason why Kouta hates heroes. I'm gonna kick your butt!" Chibi said as he punched the air and glared at him.

"Yeah? Then go ahead and try!" Muscular shouted as he charged at them and realed his fist back. "Chibi, move Kouta away!" Izuku said as Chibi grabbed Kouta and ran back a bit, heading to the upper level of the mountain where he was safe and could see them. "Don't worry Kouta! We'll kick his butt reallll good! Till then, enjoy the show." Chibi said as he handed him some candy and jumped off the cliff. 

"Tell me brat, why even bother helping when you're gonna die." Muscular said as he and Izuku were in a stalemate. "Because, we're heroes. And we don't know the meaning..." "Of giving up! Falling Drop Kick!" Chibi shouted as Muscular looked up to have his face meet Chibi's soles. "Damn you brat!" He shouted in slight pain as he grabbed him by the legs and held him upside down.

"Don't let your defenses down stupid." Chibi laughed as Muscular glared at him. "What kind of shi-iiiiitttt!"He cried out as he looked down to see Izuku's arm embeled deep in his tendrils, some bleeding from contact and turning purple. "He tried to warn you." "I really did." Chibi said as he broke free from Muscular's grip and poked Muscular's good eye with his finger. 

"That's it! No more games you brats!" Muscular said as he wrapped himself in more tendrils and punched the floor, sending spikes and some of the ground to crumble. "Izuku, quick toss me!" "Gotcha!" Izuku said as he grabbed Chibi by the legs and spun him around. "Ready!" "Okay! Here you go Chibi! Ally-"

"ROCKET!" The shouted as Chibi was then tossed, forming ring tunnles behind as he pointed his forehead at Muscular charging. "Now just channel One for All..." Chibi said as his head was now enveloped in bright green electric streaks popping out and an "V" scar on his forehead. "Now VICTORY..." "Your head's gonna pop kid. Die!" "HEADBUTT!"