Field Trip and Studies

Please read till the end as their will be an author's note that will affect the works of the author and what will happen to the stories they've worked on.

"Man that test was boring as shit!" Jack said as Izuku stretched out his limbs and watched as the results were coming in. "Man~ That was easy though." Izuku said to himself as Aizawa came back and posted up the results. The students groaned at their test placements posted in front of everyone.

"Ahh! No!" "Damn it I thought I did better!" "Not bad." Some students said as they were ether happy or embaresed about their scores. "By the way, dispite the results. Everyone is going on the school field trip." Aizawa said as he showed off his toothy grin as the students jaws dropped.

"Really!?" "Aizawa you ass." Izuku muttered as he saw his placement tied with Momo's as those that got low scores had to take remedial lessons for the rest of the week while the others could get their stuff ready. Most of those unhappy with their scores immediately went to Momo for tutoring.

"Well guess that's it for class today." izuku said as he packed his stuff and was about to leave out to his job to kill time, seeing how it was only 12:00 and barley a Monday. "Guess Ms. Nakamura could use more help around this time. Shall we get ready beforehand?" Hazama said as Izuku walked to the bathroom and changed a bit of his uniform.

Replacing his red tie and loosened his white button up short sleeve as he let the tie drop on the floor. Taking out his comb and black tie and gloves, he went to work with fixing his hair and putting his gloves on. Now his shirt, untucked, slightly unbuttoned and tie hanging around his neck. His hair now wet and straight-wavy as water droplets fell down and place on his gloves.

"Ahh~ Well then off to my job~" Izuku said as Hazama took over as they walked down the halls and soon about to pass by his class. "Izuku/Midoriya! You tied with Yaomomo!?" Some of the other students asked as they popped out of the door and now witnessed someone else.

Tsuyu and Ochako blushing red as what they were seeing right now as the guys remembered the eye candy of the culture festival. 'Oh god! He looks so hot! Damn it I can see his muscles under his wet shirt!' 'Kerro. Midoriya-chan a butler again.' They thought as they looked at him like sweets.

"So Midoriya can you help us study? Kirishima asked as he and Shouji and Iida rather want their grades to keep up. 'Izuku? Should we help them or mess with them a bit?' Hazama thought as Izuku placed his hand under his chin. "Both, just help them out with a few problems at the café." Izuku said as Hazama smiled devilously and looked at them.

"Well I suppose I can assist you while at work. Being Monday it shouldn't be too hard to do both." Izuku said as the girls were blushing even deeper at his voice and smile while the guys looked relieve. "Huh? Heroes failing at school? You all must be really dumb to think you could be heroes with crap grades." Monoma said as he walked up to them and taunted them.

"My my. Tell me Monoma-san, do you want another ass kicking like last time served to you? Or rather I can cook you up a special five-beating meal right now if you want." Izuku said as he loosened his tie a bit more and his eyes a tint of red in them. "Like some two bit chef could even think of kicking my a-ahk!" Momoma said until his neck was whacked by a hand behind him.

"Sorry about him. He's all talk, and he shouldn't be since he's taking remedials with some of yours." Itsuka Kendou, class president of 1-B said as Monoma was now outcold on the floor as she looked up at the others. "No worries Itsuka. You shouldn't dirty your hand on such garbage like him." Izuku said as his eyes reverted back to emerald green and looked at her. 

"Hazama, don't do it. No. Don't even think of doing it!" Jack said as he was now sitting crosslegged on his beanbag and pointed at the air. "Hazama, make cookies if you do this." Chibi said as he went back to being a child as he is. "I preferably don't care as I just need to forget the assfoolishness that is our teacher. God his fucking smug ass smile." Yashikoi said as he slumped in his seat.