The Velvet War: I

"One week. We had one week to do what ever we wanted to do before this was going one, and a majority of that time was wasted on school." Jack grumbled in his seat as they were parked in an empty lot. Some of them passing the time with napping or sitting and waiting.

"Hey Jack, we didn't waste all of our time. We did go to Disneyland for Chibi's sake. And you have to admit you were having fun too." Sora said as he fixed his bandanna as Chibi leaped on his lap. "I wanted to meet Tom Holland Spider-Man! And I meet him! I met Spider-Man!" Chibi said as he was wearing the gift t-shirt, consisting of the Iron Spider design.

"I certainly enjoyed my time visiting the Haunted Mansion. Though it seems a bit of an old classic, I do love the detail and quality designs they put into the outfits." Hazama said as he twirled his hat with his finger and smiled.

"Yeah Jack, you were even wearing the wizard hat in the pictures with all of us." Izuku said as he opened his phone and showed the group photo of them and including Tooru, who in one pic drew mouse lines on Jack. "Still, it was a bit embaresing when it was just Chibi and Tooru. We kept getting confused as a family."

"Well not our fault you two are like a married couple. And it is kinda your fault. Chibi is your sweet side. I mean look at him." Sora said as he thumbed at the kid on his lap, doing the hand motions of spider man. "He's adorable."

"Jesus! *Sigh* Kashi, how long do we have to wait for this thing to start?" Jack said as Kashi was wearing headphones and turning the dials on a radio communication device. "Sounds like they're getting positions ready." "Finally." "Also fuck off, I loved the shit out of Space Mountain and you were like Chibi when it came to the Pirates of the Carabien and Winnie the Pooh."

"THATS BECAUSE JHONNY DEPP IS AN AWESOME PIRATE AND POOH WAS THE SHIT IN OUR CHILD HOOD AND YOU ALL FUCKING KNOW IT!" "Quiet! I've got something." Kashikoi said as Jack shut his mouth and waited for what Kashi had. "Alright, they've made their move right about.."

The earth shook as the sound of a big explosion was heard from a distance. "Now. And from what my eyes in the sky sees..." He then waved his hand in the air downward, revealing digital screens and projections. "Nomu's. Lots of them looking and ripping up the city and buildings." He then dispersed the screens and placed his headphones around his neck and looked back to the others.

"Our time to shine." Kashi said as he plopped into the driver's seat and turned the keys. "Sora, play something...enterance worthy. And strap in, this may be a long drive to the place and the roads may get bumpy." He said as everyone strapped in and Sora plugging in his stereo into the radio and selected a song he felt that would be perfect.

"Heads up boys, I think we've got some pedestrians ahead of us." Sora said as he paused his music finding process and looked to see several Nomu's ahead. "Well that won't do at all. What do you suggest Izuku." Hazama said as he saw Izuku place his hands back behind his head and one leg over the other. 

"We keep going. Besides, it's not like they're gonna stop us." Izuku said as from his tone of voice, Jack knew what he was gonna say and did what he did best. "We have a tank." Izuku said as Jack fired the cannon at the Nomus, some exploding into bits and pieces while othrs blown away.

[Get ready to Die + Party Party Party~]

"Andrew W.K.? Interesting choice of music for tonight isn't it Sora?" Izuku looked puzzled as Sora opened the tank hatch and mounted one of the machine gun turrents. "Hey, it seemed fitting for what we're doing now." Sora said as he mowed down some of the Nomu's in front as bullets were dropping like waterfall from the tank. 

"True, but it seems rather unlike your choice in music." Hazama said as he covered the rear of the tank and threw knives in between the Nomu's head and those that were further back in the crowd. "Rather it seems more of what Jack would listen to in what one would call a "bitch ass mix-tape that's lit fam." Does it not?" Hazama said with a bit of sass in his voice and smirked as he felt Jack pound from inside the tank.