The Velvet War: II

Everything seemed like it had stopped moving. Like the world suddenly came to a hault. No one dared to break the silence that filled what could be now described as a war zone. All that could be heard was a silent wind blowing from above. 

Above where a camera was seen, from a news station crew. As they were live and had shown something on television that made the world or all of Japan froze. In a ordinary home, in the bed of a young teenage girl, you could see her tears staining her sheets. As she wrapped herself in them, holding tightly to her collections of plushies as she begged. 

She begged for it to not be real. Begged that it was all just false media. Begged that the little boy just now had a teleportation quirk. But sadly, she new he didn't have a quirk like that. Because she knew him. He was like the child she wanted with the boy on the tv showed. The potential child that could be one day. The child, of Izuku and Tooru.

In an apartment complex a few cities away. All a certain woman could do, was look at the tv. She knew what would happen. But she knew that it would end. She had their pictures, they memories, and recent ones after being parted for so long, she would finally see them. But eventually they would have had to leave. 

All Inko Midoriya could do now, was pray that her baby boy would be safe, and make it home alive.

None of them dared to say anything. What were they suppose to say? They saw a piece of them...vanish. Practically seemed as though death decided to take him. Jack, stood still, his arms in place of how he held him. The exact same position he held Chibi before he dissolved in a pale light in his arms. 

"Well...that's one less annoyance to deal with now." All for One said as he dusted himself off. His voice seeming in control and low sounding. "To be frank, what would he have even accomplished anyways rather than a bit of small damage. Rather he should have been thankful that I ended his dreams before they were to crumble at the hands of heroes." 

"Why you sarcastic fu-" Before Jack could even get a word out more, the sound of something gushing echoed. "GKH!" All for One backed away as he gripped his chest, having a wide slash across it, as it was slowly being healed. Everyone looked to see Hazama, standing their with his knife held out as it was outlined in red and the silver shining.

"You're first mistake, was assuming that Chibi was worthless in this fight." Hazama said as he took off his hat. "The second, was believing that you now had the upper hand in this fight once his departure." He cracked his neck, using his left hand to help, and slowly loosened up his tie. "And your third and final mistake...was making me livid." 

"Nomus! Kurigiri, send in the others and deal with these pest. I'll deal with All Might." All for One said as black portals opened up and Nomus charging out. One Nomu with incredible speed charged at Hazama, its hand creating claws and looked ready to pierce his head. But all that remained before it took a closer step to him, were limbs and puddles of black.

"Now...which of you would care for a beating?" Hazama said as he opened his eyes, revealing golden topaz colored eyes. Slitted like a serpant about to devour its prey. "Everyone attack! Do not let your guard down!" Aizawa said as the other heroes and Hazama began the fight in numbers. Dealing with Nomus and now the Vanguard Action Squad in the mix. 

Kashikoi soon snapped out of his stuper and looked back at Izuku. "Ah! Quick, we need to devise a plan to inje-" "Get back!" Sora said as he pulled the three of them away from Toga's stab. Kashikoi's eyes widened as the vile he had was cut, saving a bit of the syrum as the rest dissolved into the ground. 

"Aww, I'm hurt Izu~ You and your brothers are avoiding me." Toga said as she twirled her knife around and pouted. "Especially panty snatcher there. He looks so sad and ignoring me. Guess I should...make him bleed!" Toga said as she pounced, but was blocked by Sora and his guitar strings.