Term Test Fight!

The students week long experience was over for our heroes in training. But they were even more curious as to what happened to their sweet and innocent hero nerd Midoriya. Sure they were concerned what after the fight with Stain. But the girls, it was hard to believe Tooru after what she said before the experience.

"Do any of you girls believe it? You know, Midoriya's 'Persona' thingy?" Ochako asked as they were in there group in class before homeroom started. Most of them pondered as wondering if it could be possible or not.

"Well, quirks are still being discovered today. But for something like that, it seems more or less improbable." Momo said as she thought about more of the possibilities of multipule personalities in a person can develop quirks.

"Hmm...this seems hard to believe though. I mean, it's Midoriya. He doesn't look like a guy with MPD." Mina said as she rocked back and forth in her chair when stopped by Tsuyu behind her. "Well after the culture festival, I guess we don't really know about Midoriya-chan that much kerro."

"Yeah, the only one close to him isn't even here yet. And she won't tell us in detail." Kyouka said as she twirled around her earlobes as all of the girls just recognized that Tooru wasn't here yet. They knew when she was their or not, dispite being invisible.

"The door opened to then reveal our translucent hero walking in with the 'mystery of class 1-A'. "Morning~" "Hi!" They said as they went to their own groups. Well, Tooru did. As Izuku was bombarded with questions from the guys and a pissed off Bakugou.

"Sooo~ What did I miss?" Tooru asked as she plopped down on a desk with her hands motioned to look like her head resting on her hands. '*Sigh* Betting it's about Izuku again. Seriously, if he showed them 'them' then they would believe it.' Tooru thought as she guessed right as she was asked about Izuku and the possibility of his MPD.

"Alright nerd! Where the hell were you afterschool?" Bakugou said as the guys cornered him to the back of the wall and interigated him. Bakugou obviously playing bad cop, worse cop, and nutfuck cop.

'Damn it Jack! You really pissed him off more than usual.' "More than ususal!? Goddamn it I was going for batshit, fucking wanting him to seething smoke, red eyed angried! Now I've really gotta step up my game." Jack said as he began pacing around the living room in Izuku's mind at a fast rate.

"U-Um Kacchan. I had s-some errans to run f-for mom so I had to h-hurry. D-Did you need something?" Izuku asked as sweat dropped from the side of his head and chuckled nerviously as Bakugou was gritting his teeth back and forth and smoke emitting from his hands.

"Hey! Look, Izuku made Kacchan more mad!" Chibi said as he was watching from amusement. "Goddamn it! How can our 'normal' self make him more mad than I did!" Chibi looked back from the scene he saw as he looked at the deep "0" shaped hole on the ground.

"Your damn right I need something! I wa-" "Settle down and take your seats." Aizawa saved the day as he lazily hopped into class as he was still in his sleeping bag. "Now, today marks the end of the term. Meaning that today, you have your end of the term test." The students panicked and even Izuku was a bit worried.

"Everyone suit up and board the busses to the exam area. Today will be short as it is an exam. We still are a school after all." Aizawa said as he pressed a button and their hero outfits popped out. Wasting no time, everyone hurried and got dressed.

Izuku's suit however was different. Sure he had his face mask and the top part of his hoodie was their. But it was more of a dark green color and the "ears" more slicked back and small. His pant's replaced with black flexible skinny jean-like pants with a white line running down the sides.