The Velvet War: III

'This will all be over soon.' Kashikoi thought as he stood still, focusing his vision upon the figth going on between All Might and All for One. 'Odd...to imagine that only a few weeks, what feel like months ago, we were still inside his head.' He thought as he looked at Izuku, using One for All Shoot Style to help with Jack.

'Next thing we find ourselves out here...in the real world.' Kashikoi had always pictured what it could be like if they were all out of his head. Each their own person, their own goals and ideas for the future. But all he could see now was the flames and wreckage around him. 

'Even If this could still be a reality, its not much of a lifetime to live in. There's no calling here for me. Or for us in that matter.' He looked in his hand as he saw the small injection vile. The needle covered up as to prevent himself from pricking his fingers and to affect the one to be injected.

He leered at his hand as he saw it. For a flickering moment, his fingers shined in a pale light. "We're running out of time." Tucking the vile into his pocket, he pushed up his glasses and ran straight ahead. 'If this is how it will end up, then so be it. We're running out of time and when we're gone before this can happen..'

"Kashi! What the hell are you doing!?" Sora yelled as he finished tying up the Vanguard Squad and looked at the implied "brains" rushing in. Kashikoi ignored him as he yelled and jumped on the back of All for One as he dodged All Might's punch. "What the-! Another one of you annoying pest!" All for One said as he tried to grab Kashikoi, but locked his legs around his neck and gripped on the vile in his hand.

'We'll die.' "Never!" Kashikoi said as he places his palm on his head. Electricity surrounds them as screens and computer cables emerge from Kashikoi's back and body. "You think this small shock will kill me!?" One for All shouted as he gripped on his legs, audible cracking sounds were beginning to sound. 

"No...It's not suppose to kill you. It's suppose to bind you!" He said as he slammed his fist on one of the screens floating, as all the other screens turned red and a warning buzz came from them. The wires from his back shot at the ground and then from his legs, cables entangling All for One. 

"Everyone! Now, Fight Him!!!" Kashikoi roared across the battlefield as the Heroes and Midoriyas looked and saw what he was doing. "Everyone! Fight with everything you've got! Don't hold back and help with restraining him!" Izuku said as he took command in the rally as he saw the others charge at the villain.

"Sora, provide in helping Best Jeanist and Kashi with pinning down the villain. If possible also play some music that can at least heal some injuries with your reality alter power." Izuku looked at Sora as he nodded and ran and hopped to the main center of attention. Using his guitar cords as a method of a quickened travel boost. 

Izuku looked to his side and saw Jack, bits of black ooze and blood on his body and clothes. "I suppose, this will be it then." Jack said as he looked into the distance and saw Aizawa and Jeanist help Sora and Kashikoi with pinning him down as some of the other heroes delt punches and kicks at All for One.

"After this, don't forget, that this was one hell of a ride for you. Better than stuck in my head that's for sure at least." Izuku said with a small grin as he felt him punch his sides. "Hey...anything from, ya know. In your head?" Jack said as Izuku frowned and looked back into the fight.

"Nothing yet. I think I feel a small alarm. Or something ringing in my head. But, I don't know if that's brain damage or its them." "Shit..." Jack swore as he then felt Izuku's hand rased. It was in a fist as he looked over at him. "Come on, we've got some anger to blow off." Izuku said as Jack smiled and bumped his fist together with him.