Outdoors [3]

After that day went by with Aizawa couldn't sleep, most of the students were on edge around him. They feared that if Izuku's recent behavior would cause them all to fall into punishment. Fortunatly, Izuku had Tooru to keep him in line so that Aizawa wouldn't get on his nerves as much as yesterday. 

"*Sigh* Why did sensei make all of us run so much~" Mina said as she and the others trudged back to the camp site, groaning and grunting along the way.  "We wouldn't be doing this shit if the fucking nerd would not patronize the sleepy bastard!" Katsuki shouted as everyone looked behind to see Izuku looking up at the sunset sky. 

"To be fair...he was and is being an ass." Izuku said as they just stared at him gobbed smacked as he walked past them. "Alright that's it!" Bakugou said as he grabbed him by the collar and pinned him to a tree with his elbow. "What the fuck is your goddamn problem!? No scratch that! What the hell is up with your shitty attitude you fucking nerd!?" 

"Bakugou!" The students cried as they were worried a fight would break out. But they too wanted answers to his strange behavior lately. "You've been acting like things is gonna go your fucking way and believe you should drag our sorry asses in it don't you nerd!" He shouted as Izuku's eyes were shadowed by his hair. 

"Answer me you damn-" He stopped as Izuku moved his head up and revealed his eyes to everyone. They were glaring at them, with such coldness and mixed colors. From his original emerald coloring to dark red, then along with hazle, golden topaz, dark blue then back to his emerald color. Bakugou's hold on him actually loosened as he saw his eyes.

"Are you done with your damn bitching Kacchan?" Izuku asked as he held his elbow and squeezed it. Causing Bakugou to wince as Izuku moved it out of the way and looked at him. "Because here I am, trying to make my way to the hot springs to relax my sore muscles after an entire day working on my quirk and having Aizawa bitch orders at us. To finding myself being bitched at again, but this time, it's only something of the obvious."

Everyone was silent. They had never seen him act like this before. Sure he was different in the culture festival and during the exams before the trip. But this sounded of pure rage and annoyance of everyone. Izuku let go of his elbow and sighed as he continued his way to the campsite.

"Forget it. I gave you all the clues and answers as to why. At this point now, It's pretty much useless to even tell you." He said as they all just stood their watching him grow smaller in the distance with every passing second. Bakugou growled at the fact 'Deku' just ignored him and went off.

"That fucking nerd!" He slammed his palm against a tree as it had a large burnt hole in it now. "He says he's given us the clues, and even the answers. What does he mean by that." Iida suggested as the girls looked at each other and nodded as to confirm their answer. "Midoriya did tell us, but we thought of it as made up." Mina said as the attention was on them.

"He said that he had Multiple Personality Disorder, but then called it 'Persona'. We thought he was just making it up as some sort of joke. But I guess he really does have it." Momo said as everyone looked where Izuku had walked off to then back to themselves. Iida placed a finger around his lips while humming as to recall what has been given to them.

"Taken his usual attitude as of late, and recalling back to the festivities. I can better say he might  have MPD. But I can't believe it." He then stopped and looked around everyone. "We're teenagers. We may have quirks and use them responsibly to better become heroes in the future. But as of now, we still are high schoolers. Meaning we can change attitudes as well." 

"That is true. But still Midoriya's behavior and attitude seem of completely different people." Tokoyami said as he added in his two cents and some agreed. "That I can't deny though. But, should we still confront about this with him? And be sure it's the truth?" Iida said as then Ochako screamed as she slammed her fist into her hand.