Chapter1: Wedding day

Today was a beautiful for a celebration because there was going to be one. Poppy and Branch were going to get married. It has been 3 months since the pizzeria has disappeared and Creek has died but it was not time to dwell in the past it was wedding time. Poppy was in her dressing room with Suki her maid of honor, Satin and Chenille her bride's maids and Smidge the flower girl. Poppy looked absolutely beautiful. She was in a white dress with light pink and blue accents, light pink pearl necklace matching gloves and a long veil that was attached to a flower crown with light pink and blue flowers. The other girls were wearing light pink dresses, everything was going well with the bride but everything was not going well with the groom. Branch was in his dressing room with Cooper, Biggie, Guy Diamond and Fuzzbert who were all in black tuxedos with light blue under shirts even Mr Dinkles. Well Fuzzbert was wearing a little black bow tie. Branch looked absolutely handsome but he was pacing back and forth. "Oh my gosh you guys I'm so nervous. What if she changes her mind or what if I completely mess up on the vows, what if I say something wrong and she laughs at me." Guy Diamond who was his best man had had enough of this tom foolery and approached Branch and smacked him in the face. "Branch pull yourself together. listen you love this troll right?" Guy Diamond said. "Yes." Branch said. "You want to hold her?" Guy Diamond said. "Yes." Branch said now getting annoyed and angry at Guy Diamond. "Please her?" Guy Diamond said. "YES!" Branch said angrily. "Then you've got to got to try a little harder then! Girls just love that romantic crap." Guy Diamond said. "Guy you're not helping." Cooper said. "Listen Branch just be yourself. She loves you, you two have been looking forward to this day for two months." He said. "You're right Cooper." Branch said and they all made their way to the wedding hall. Cooper and Biggie were the groomsmen and Fuzzbert was the ring bearer. King Peppy was the priest. Suki and Satin and Chenille were standing on the left side with white rose bouquets. The music began playing as Poppy and Smidge were making their way towards the pedestal. Poppy and Smidge were finally at the pedestal and took their places. "Dearly beloved we are gathered here today to celebrate the matrimony between Queen Poppy and soon to be King Branch. (Yada yada you guys don't want this boring crap you want the smooching 😂.) "I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride." King Peppy said. Branch wasted no time and wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her lips. Poppy and Branch pulled away from their happy moment and hugged each other. "Ladies and gentlemen I present you, King Branch and Queen Poppy." (Yada yada again. We have the ceremony the couple moved in their new pod you get the idea.) Poppy and Branch plopped on the bed exhausted from their big day. "Branch today was the best day of my life." Poppy said happily. "Mine too Poppy." Branch said. "I honestly don't know how it could get any better." Poppy said, Branch smirked at her. "Oh I can think of a way." Branch smugly said, Poppy smirked back at him. "Oh really, what did you have in mind?" Poppy said smugly. "Oh I think you know what I mean." He said chuckling. Okay guys I'm wrapping that up and what happens in the bedroom stays in bedroom so don't ask what happened or I'll be forced to summon the dancing ink demon. Get it? Hint hint? Nah I'm just kidding and the amazing song again belongs to DAgames only it's a Bendy and the ink machine song okay I'm going to stop talking and end it here, ciao.