Chapter 19: The Fight

Branch and Creek approached each other and was ready to fight but of course it had to be animatronic vs animatronic but that wasn't really a problem for Branch because he pulled out a crystal pink heart amulet out of his pocket. Poppy gave him the amulet on their wedding day which he gave her one as well but in blue. He always carried it around to remind him of her. He tied it around his neck and made a wish to turn into his old animatronic self, he soon gained his metal skin and his red button bow tie his old green and yellow party hat and green clown shoes, he had to admit he did miss being an animatronic sometimes but he was happy to have his family and friends more. "Alright Creek I'm ready." He said glaring at Creek. Branch and Creek began to punch and kick each other Creek was about to punch Branch again but Branch ducked just in time but unfortunately stupid Creek punched Poppy instead and smiled evilly and laughed maniacally. Everyone except Creek gasped. Branch ran over to her to see if she was okay. "Poppy oh my god! Are you okay?" He said worried. Poppy had tears in her eyes and breathed hoarsely. "Branch I think I'm dying. See all this blood that's coming out? I think due to that punch I'm dying." Poppy barely spoken. "WHAT?!" Everyone said shocked. "Mommy please don't die." Lilly said crying. "Yeah mom please don't die." Oak said also crying. "Please Poppy don't go. I love you, the kids love you, your father loves you, our friends love you everyone loves you." Branch said sobbing. "I'm sorry everyone but I'm not holding on for much longer. Branch please raise our kids. I will always be with you. I love you all." Poppy said smiling and closed her eyes. "POPPY NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!" Branch said and sobbed harder a long with everyone else because their wife, mother and friend had died and it was all stupid Creek's fault. Branch began to sing. "I see your true colors shining through, I see your true colors and that's why I love you so don't be afraid to let them show, your true colors true colors are beautiful like a rainbow, ooooh like a rainbow." He finished and continued crying. "Ah yes very sad but who cares? I win!" Creek said victoriously and evil smiling. Everyone heard what he said and glared at him. Branch, still had his back facing Creek got up and turned around to face Creek glared at him and began to growl. "No Creek you didn't win! You cheated by killing the love of my life, my children's mother and my friends friend. And now you lose." Branch said angrily and began to punch scratch and kick Creek until he looked broken. "AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Creek yelled, after that he died in a pool of oil. Branch still broken hearted turned back to his true self a long with Bridget and Gristle who still looked the same but without being metal robots. They all heard a groan and immediately turned all their heads to see Poppy waking up, she opened her eyes and stood up. "POPPY/MOMMY/MOM!!!" They all yelled and ran to her to hug her. "Poppy I thought I lost you." Branch said hugging her and crying tears of happiness because she was alive. "You'll never lose me my love because I will always be with you, you're not alone." Poppy said and hugged and kissed him. "MOM/MOMMY!" Lilly and Oak yelled at the same time and went to hug their mother which she happily wrapped her arms around them in a loving embrace. "Oh my babies, I thought I would never see you all again." She said. "We did it guys." Poppy heard Bridget say. "Bridget, Gristle you're not animatronics anymore." Poppy said happily. "Yes and it's all thanks to all of you guys." Gristle said gratefully. MOM/MOMMY,DAD/DADDY!" Gristle's and Bridget's children said running over to hug them. Gristle and Bridget wrapped their arms around their children in a loving embrace. "Come on guys let's get out of here." Branch said. They all nodded and made their way to the exit and out the doors. The pizzeria disappeared and they all sighed happily. Okay that's all for today folks, I'm going to write the last chapter tomorrow and another thing the song True Colors does not once again belong to me, it belongs to the original owner but I love the Justin Timberlake and Anna Kendrick cover better. Anyway I have to go because I'm watching Drake and Josh. Bye everyone.