Chapter 7: Shopping

When the royal couple got to the baby store they immediately started to search around the place. They saw some adorable pink clothes for the girl and some adorable blue clothes for the boy. They picked out a lot of clothes for both of the twins. Next they went to search for cribs. They saw 2 beautiful pink and blue cribs with beautiful designs they picked out those two and continued searching. Last thing was food, bottles, pacifiers, high chairs and bibs. They went to register to pay for everything but since the cashier and the boss of the store recognized them as the King and Queen they told them that they could have everything for free. "But that's not necessary for us to not pay." Poppy said. "Please Queen Poppy we insist." The boss said kindly. "Well okay but just this once." Poppy said. "Excellent we'll have your cribs come to your pod tomorrow." The boss said and bagged everything else. The royal couple took the bags and exited out the store and stopped home to put the bags in the pod and went out to get some paint and painting supplies. They picked out light pink for the girl's side of the room and light blue for the boy's side. The troll at the counter gave them two cans of both colors. "Thank you sir." Branch said to the troll. "You're welcome you're highnesses." He kindly said. They went to the register and payed for everything and went home to get started decorating. They spent hours painting each side of the room and finally when the paint was dry they both took showers and Branch cooked dinner for both of them. After when they were done eating they went to bed. Hey guys here's a new chapter of this awesome story. And another thing is I'm not going to update tomorrow because I'm going to my grandma's house because of Memorial Day, so I'll update on Monday. Anyway bye.