Chapter 2: Morning sickness

Branch woke up and stretched, he looked at his beautiful wife right next to him snuggled in the covers and her pillow. He could hardly believe it, he was now married to the most beautiful troll in the world. He bent down and kissed her forehead and got out of bed, showered and got dressed and went downstairs to make them breakfast. Poppy woke up and stretched and yawned, she suddenly felt sick and ran to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet. "Poppy breakfast is ready. Poppy?" Branch said looking around the bedroom for her and suddenly heard her throwing up in the bathroom. "Poppy?" He said and opened the bathroom door and saw her crouched down in front of the toilet. "Poppy! Are you okay?" Branch said with worry and crouched down to comfort her and rubbed her back. "Branch I don't feel so good." She said. "Maybe we should take you to the doctor." Branch said, Poppy nodded in agreement and got dressed. They ate their breakfast and headed to the doctors office. Hey guys sorry I didn't update recently but my stomach has been giving me problems okay you guys don't want to hear about my conditions. Sorry that this chapter is very short but I promise that the next chapter will be longer and once again for the third time the song up above belongs to DAGames okay bye.