Chapter 11: The Pizzeria's return

Poppy, Branch and the Snack were still staring wide eyed and open mouthed at the old building that they once called home while Aspen and Breezy Fuzz were trying to get them out of their daze. "Mommy? Daddy? Are you two okay." Lilly asked. "I'm sorry sweetheart but I think your parents and their friends seem to be caught in a daze of some sort." Aspen said to the 9 year old princess. Everyone shakedly got out of their daze and looked at their kids, Aspen and Breezy Fuzz who all looked at them in worry. "What happened?" Branch asked. "Um you and everyone else got yourselves in a daze dude." Aspen told him. "Oh, thanks Aspen." Branch said "No problem dude." Aspen told him. "Mom,Dad why were you two and everyone else staring at that building?" Oak asked. "Uh well you see son, have you and your sister and your friends ever heard of the legend of the old pizzeria?" Branch said hesitantly. "Yeah?" Oak said. "Oh yeah I remember that place! Gee that was such a long time. I remember the animatronics that looked like all of you and that crazy psychopath purple guy who ki-" Aspen was about to say before his wife Chenille put a finger on his lips to make him stop talking. "Darling we don't want to tell them that part of the story." Chenille said glaring at her husband because she didn't want him to scare Steve and his friends. "Anyway as I was saying, that legend is true and you see me, your mom and their friends were those animatronics Mr Aspen mentioned about." Branch said. "You mean that all of you were robot mascots?!" Oak said in a scared voice. "No no it's okay sweetie please don't be scared." Poppy told him. Oak took a deep breath and calmed down. "But how can that be possible? You're all real trolls." Oak said. Poppy and Branch were about to explain until they all heard squealing coming from Satin and Chenille which everyone else had to cover their ears. "Your parents confessed their love for each other and shared true love's kiss." Satin said. "Yes it was so adorable." Chenille said. "Eww." Oak said "aww that sounds so cute." Lilly said. Poppy and Branch gave their conjoined friends a "really?" Look. "Thank you for telling them that Satin and Chenille." Branch said. "Anyway sweetie like Mrs Satin said after me and your dad shared true love's kiss all of us turned into real trolls." Poppy explained to the children. "Wow." All of the children said. "Guys I think it would be a good idea to check the place out after nine years." Cooper said. "Yeah I think you're right Cooper. Kids stay close to your parents." Branch said and all of them were approaching the old building and went in the old pizzeria. "Whoa this place is creepy." Cashmere said. "No kidding dude." Steve said to his cousin. "Guys show some respect, this where our parents lived before they turned into real trolls." Oak said. "That's right now stay close to us kids it's easy to get lost in this place easily and there's no telling what's in this place after nine years." Poppy said. As all of them were walking around they were unaware of four pairs of pink eyes watching them. Oooh who's watching them? Stay tuned for the next chapter and I'll see you all tomorrow. By the way the song turn back belongs to TryHardNinja. Peace out!