Chapter 8: Baby shower

Three more months went by and Poppy was due in five days, right now Poppy, Branch and the rest of the gang were in the middle of a baby shower. "Okay time for presents." Satin and Chenille sang "Present time Present time, open the present and see what's inside." (Comment if you grew up with that song cause I did😂) The Snack Pack and ex-King Peppy sang in unison as the twins both handed the couple two boxes, one was wrapped up with light pink wrapping paper with sparkly purple stripes and had a light blue ribbon tied around it, and the other one was wrapped up in light blue wrapping paper with sparkly white stripes and had a light pink ribbon tied around it. Poppy carefully unwrapped the paper without ripping it because it looked too pretty rip plus she liked to save the wrapping paper and put them in her scrapbooks and reuse the ribbons. She opened the boxes and gasped when she saw six pairs each of pink and blue onsie pajamas. "Oh girls they're beautiful. Thank you so much, I'm sure the twins will love them when they come." Poppy said to the twins. "They really are eye catching, thank you girls." Branch said. They both gave the girls hugs. Minutes passed by and Poppy and Branch finished opening presents. DJ Suki gave them a playlist record of lullabies and a pink and blue record player, Cooper gave them a pink hat and a blue hat, Guy Diamond gave them a pink jeweled necklace and a blue jeweled necklace, Biggie gave them two plush glow worms, Smidge gave them toys that were safe to play with, Fuzzbert gave them two teething rings for when the twins started to teeth and Peppy gave them two rattles that were pink and blue. "Thank you everyone for your wonderful gifts., group hug." Poppy said. Everyone gathered around her and Branch gave them both a big group hug. All of them couldn't wait till the twins were born. Hey everyone sorry that I didn't update yesterday after I promised that I would after I returned home from my grandparents house but I was exhausted and dirty so I just couldn't do it plus it was late last night but don't worry because I'm going to update a lot anyway the song up below is the new Disney Descendants (never saw those movies and animated series before) Ways to be wicked I'm seriously can't stop listening to it. Anyway, ciao.