Chapter 14: thinking of a plan

Everyone went their separate ways and went back to their own pods. Branch cooked dinner for him and his family, after they were finished Poppy and Branch gave the twins a bubble bath and washed them up and told them to brush their teeth. After they did their parents read them a bedtime story until they fell asleep, when they were asleep Poppy and Branch kissed them good night. Branch took a shower in bathroom in the hallway while Poppy took one in the bedroom bathroom. When they were finished they dried themselves up and got dressed for bed. When they got in the bed they took out two books and two pairs of reading glasses. Poppy took her eyes off her book and looked at Branch and sighed and closed her book to talk to him. "Branch what are we going to do about a plan? I really want to help Bridget and Gristle but I also don't want to cost everyone's lives." She said sadly, Branch looked at her worried and took off his glasses and closed his book. "Don't worry Poppy because I have the perfect plan. What I'll do is I'll build exact replicas of everyone and fill them with red ink to make Bridget and Gristle's master think it's blood and what I'll do for the kids replicas I'll add a water tank so they can actually like they're crying and have the kids record themselves fake crying on a tape recorder and I'll play it while we all sneak out with Bridget and Gristle and their kids. After that we'll burn the building down so we can never see that place again. Okay?" Branch said. "Okay. That's a pretty great plan." Poppy said. "Thank you." Branch said. "Your welcome. *yawn.* I'm tired." Poppy said yawning. "Good night Poppy." Branch said turning off his night stand light while Poppy turned off hers. They set their glasses and books on their night stands and snuggled in the bed with each other. "Good night Branch." Poppy said laying her head on Branch's chest and wrapped their arms around each other. Branch kissed her forehead and fell asleep with her. Hey guys it's been a while huh? So sorry about the delay for a week. Anyway the video up above is the Sister Location menu theme, I like it because it's eerie and scary and reminds me of the Halloween theme. Anyway that's all for now folks, see ya later. Piece out!