Chapter 9: The twins

It has been five days and Poppy and Branch were asleep in their bed but that didn't last long because Poppy started feeling pain that woke her up. "Branch wake up I think it's time!" Poppy said shaking Branch awake. "What?! Holy crap, quick get dressed I'll call everyone and tell them it's time!" Branch said panicking. Poppy and Branch quickly got dressed and ran quickly to the hospital. "Quick she needs a room stat, she's going into labor." Branch said panicking even more he thought he was going to faint. "Quick get her a wheelchair." The purple Troll with blue eyes and red hair at the counter said. A blue troll with light pink eyes and hair quickly ran towards the King and Queen and sat Poppy down in the wheelchair and ran to the first room she saw and layed the poor pregnant Queen on the bed. "It's okay you're majesty just breathe and I'll have a doctor in here as soon as possible." She said trying to calm the poor pink troll down and ran out of the room yelling "I NEED A DOCTOR IN HERE QUICKLY, THE QUEEN IS GOING INTO LABOR IN HERE!!!" A green male troll with orange hair and purple eyes and a Doctor's coat heard her yelling and he immediately ran into the room. "Hello Queen Poppy. I'm Dr. Spencer and I'll be your doctor for today." He said assuring the Queen. "Nurse Cathy can you please get her a hospital gown?" He said to a orange troll with emerald green hair and pink eyes and glitter freckles with a nurse uniform. "Yes Doctor." She said and gave Poppy a hospital gown which she ran into the bathroom to get dressed in and ran out back to the bed again. "Okay Queen Poppy now I need you to breathe and push while I deliver the twins." He told to the pink troll. Poppy nodded and began to push letting it out a loud scream. Meanwhile in the waiting room Branch was pacing back and forth waiting for everyone to show up. He heard the doors open and turned to see his and Poppy's friends and Poppy's father run in the hospital. "Branch we came as soon as we heard! How is she?" DJ Suki said worried for her best friend. "I don't know, they won't let me in." Branch said. They all heard a deathining scream. "Omg that must be her." Smidge said. Back to the hospital room Poppy was screaming and pushing and sweating. "One more push You're majesty." The Doctor said. Poppy pushed one more time and let out a very loud scream. "It's a boy." The Doctor said holding a blue troll with purple hair and pink eyes with a pink nose and little glitter freckles. He wrapped the little troll in a light blue blanket and handed him to the Queen while he was crying. Poppy was crying tears of joy because she was in love with this baby and was so proud to call him her son but that went away when she felt pain again and she immediately started to scream again. The nurse quickly took the baby boy away from his mother while the poor Queen was giving birth again. Poppy let out screams that were louder than before. "Push you're majesty, I can see the head!" Poppy pushed and let out another scream. "It's a girl." The Doctor said wrapping a pink troll with matching purple hair the same shade as her brother's and blue eyes and a blue nose and glitter freckles and handed her to her mother. The nurse gave the Queen her son back. Poppy held both of her children and started to cry tears of happiness again. She kissed both of their foreheads as they snoozed. Branch, her friends and her father suddenly ran in the room but they all stopped once they laid eyes on the babies in Poppy's arms. Branch stood next to her and started crying tears of happiness as he looked at his new son and daughter. "They're beautiful Poppy." He said. "I know Branch. I love them so much, thank you." Poppy said pressing her head on his shoulder. "They're so cute." Satin said. "Yeah. What are you guys going to name them?" Chenille said. "I was thinking Lilly for my daughter and Oak for my son. What do you think Branch?" Poppy asked. "I think they're perfect." Branch said. "Dad do you want to hold your granddaughter and grandson?" Poppy said to her father. "Absolutely." Peppy said as his daughter handed him the twins. "Hello little ones I'm your grandpa Peppy. We're going to get along a lot." Peppy said hugging his grandchildren with tears of happiness in his eyes. Poppy and Branch smiled at him with their children and hugged. This was going to be a new chapter in their life. And we finally get to see my Broppy children Lilly and Oak. Comment on what y'all think of them and I'll see you all in the next chapter. Ciao.