Chapter 12: New animatronics

As the group of trolls were walking around Poppy thought she saw something watching them and turned her head to the side but she saw nothing, she shrugged it off and continued looking around her old home. Meanwhile a pair of animatronic Bergens were watching the group. "Oh my goodness Gristle! Did you see that? That pink troll almost saw us!" Said the pale purple female Bergen with pale pink hair, light pink dress and pumps, hot pink eyes and rosy red cheeks. "Yes I did see it Bridgette. We could've been spotted. Thank goodness for that but some of those trolls look familiar." Said Gristle a green Bergen animatronic with lime green hair, red rosy cheeks, hot pink eyes and was wearing a red and white striped shirt and blue denim pants and yellow shoes. Bridgette was about to say something but was interrupted by a thick British accent coming from the shadows. "Of course they do you dimwits! The light pink troll with the hot pink hair, the light blue troll with the dark blue hair, the red troll with orange hair, the pink and red striped giraffe troll, the silver glitter troll with sparkly white hair, the big chubby dark blue troll with light blue hair that always has that creepy glowworm with him, the pink and blue trolls who are conjoined twins, the little yellow troll with the turquoise hair and the light green hair troll with orange feet! The Circus Pack. They were the animatronics living here before the light pink female troll and the light blue male troll who I might add was grey skinned, one eyed and dismantled bodied fell in love with each other and decided to kill me for torturing them and their friends. And now I'm what they used to be! A filthy disgusting animatronic!" Said the British voice. "What do you want us to do with them master?" Bridgette said scaredly of their master. "I want you two idiots to kidnap them and I'll kidnap their children and kill their parents right in front of them." The British voice said evilly. "But master you can't do that to them and their children!" Gristle said to his master. "Oh no? Watch me! And do as I said or I'll send you two to The Scooping Room!" The British voice said. The two Bergens looked down at the ground sadly because they didn't have a choice and must obey their master. "Yes Master." The both said sadly and went to go look for the trolls. The master pulled out a picture of The Circus Pack back when Branch was blue and active on stage and had a relationship with Poppy. "Mark my words Circus Pack. Pretty soon I will get my revenge!" The Master said and pulled out a purple lighter and burned the photo and letting it fall to the black and white checkered floor. Poor Bridget and Gristle but the big question is. Who is their Master? You'll all find out pretty soon. Stay tuned for the next chapter. Peace out!