Chapter 13: Meeting Bridgette and Gristle

The group of Trolls were making their way to the exit because they didn't find anything. "Well that was a waste of time." Branch said and everyone nodded in agreement. "Well on the plus side we did get to see your guys' old home, it's creepy and cool at the same time." Steve said. "Steve!" His mother scolded him. "Sorry did I say creepy and cool at the same time? I meant just cool." Steve said because honestly as much as he loved his mother he was scared of her from time to time. As they were about to exit out of the building two Bergens jumped out right in front of them. "Stop right there!" The green one said. "AHH BERGENS!" The Troll group said all together. "Wait Gristle maybe we shouldn't do this." The purple one said. "But Bridgette if we don't do what Master says we'll be sent to the scooping room." Gristle. "Hold up." They heard a female voice say. "Your master is making you do something but if you don't do it you'll be sent to the scooping room." Poppy said. "Yes!" Bridgette and Gristle said together. "Well what do you two have to do?" Branch said. "We have to kidnap all of you and kill the adults in front of the children." Bridgette said. "WHAT?!" The trolls said all together again. "No I don't want to lose mommy and daddy." Lilly said crying. "I'm sorry sweetie. But we have to do our job or else we'll be killed in front of our own children." Bridgette said sadly. "Everyone calm down!" Branch and Gristle both said which surprised the both of them. "Bridgette, we are not going to kill these trolls." Gristle said to his wife. "But Gristle what about what Master said." Bridgette said worryingly. "Forget what Master said! We'll come up with a plan to trick Master." Gristle said. "And how suppose you two do that?" Chenille said. "Don't worry we'll come up with something. Now please all of you return home." Gristle said. "Okay thank you both but If you two don't mind me asking. How do you two have kids?" Branch asked. Gristle and Bridgette both looked down at the ground sadly. "We weren't always animatronics. We were real Bergens but after we had our kids we somehow turned into animatronics and transported to this place." Gristle said. "Oh you poor things." Satin said looking like she was about to cry for the poor Bergens along with everyone else. Poppy went up to the Bergens and placed both of her hands on each of their arms. "Don't worry Gristle and Bridget. We'll find a way to help you two." She said. Gristle and Bridget wiped their eyes and picked up the group of trolls and gave them all a big hug. "Thank you Poppy. Thank you all." Bridget said. "No problem guys. Now we all have to go because I honestly think I heard a few tummies rumbling."  Poppy said glancing at the children. "Okay we'll see you all tomorrow." Gristle and Bridget said and opened the door for all of them to exit the building. "Buy guys." The trolls said all together. "Buy everyone." Gristle and Bridget said. As soon as the doors closed Bridget and Gristle gave each other scared faces. "Master is going to be so mad at us." Bridget said. "I know Bridget but those trolls seemed and looked really nice. We can't hurt them." Gristle said. Bridget sighed. "You're right Gristle." Bridget said and they went to go to bed but they were unaware that their Master saw the whole scene. "Big mistake you worthless Bergens." He said. Uh oh Creek saw the whole thing and now he's pissed. (Excuse my language.) what is going to happen? Stay tuned for the next chapter. Also I don't update on Sundays. Sorry but it's true. Anyway ciao.