Chapter 10: 9 years later

9 years later: It's been nine years since Poppy and Branch had their kids everything was as it should be. DJ Suki and Cooper were married and had a little girl who looked like Suki but had Cooper's eyes and hair along with a hat that looked like Cooper's but was pink, her name was Kiki, she wore a purple and white dress. Biggie and Smidge were also married and had a little boy that was Smidge's size but had his father's accent and hair and body colors but his eyes were the same as his mother's, his name was Tiny he wore a green vest and blue shorts. Satin and Guy Diamond were also married and had twins, the little girl was like a combination between her mother and father, she had light pink skin like her mother except like her father she was a glitter troll cover from head to toe in light pink glitter, she also had her Dad's green nose, light blue eyes and sparkly white hair she also had a auto-tuned singing voice like her father, her name was Rose Quartz she wore a sparkly white dress. The other one was a boy who had his father's skin color but like his mother was not a glitter troll, he had his mother's hair, blue nose and light blue eyes but like his father wore nothing, his name Cashmere. Chenille and Aspen Heitz were also married and had a little boy who had his mother's skin color and hot pink eyes but had his father's dark green hair and hot pink nose and had glitter freckles, his name was Steve he wore white overalls. Fuzzbert and Breezy Fuzz were also married and had children. A little boy hair troll with dark green hair and light purple feet, his name was Fuzzball and a little girl hair troll that had light pink sparkly hair and blue feet, her name was GlitterFuzz. They were all playing Tag with Lilly and Oak. Lilly wore a green dress with floral design, flower crown and green ponytail like her mother. Oak wore a blue leaf vest and black patched up shorts like his Father. "Haha I'm going to get you Lilly." Rose Quartz sang in her auto-tune voice. "Haha no you're not Rose." Lilly said running away from her second best friend. "Got ya Lilly!" Kiki said pouncing on Lilly the rest of the group came and they all started laughing. "Hey what is that?" Oak said pointing to a strange building. "Hi kids." They heard a voice say and they all turned around to see all their parents. "Mommy have you ever seen that place before?" Lilly said pointing to the strange building. Poppy, Branch and The Snack Pack looked at what she was pointing at and stared wide eyed in horror and shock when they saw the old pizzeria they all lived in 9 years ago.  Meanwhile Aspen and Breezy Fuzz looked at each other with confused looks"Oh boy." Cooper said in a frightened voice. Alright guys I'm going to stop right here and leave it there for today. And another thing y'all get to see my Snack Pack children. Circus of the dead belongs to TryHardNinja. Anyway laters.