Chapter 4- Dinner

Demetrius Pov

I walk up to her apartment with a huge smile on my face looking at my hostess gift to her one more time I knock on the door.After three minutes it opens she smiles at me and lets me in,I lean forward and kiss her cheek then hand her a bouquet of  roses she smiles and places them in a vase.

We sit down and eat I watch the view of the city, it is wonderful.I take a glance at her ,as usual she is perfectly calm and collected like nothing bothers her,she takes a sip from her champagne and looks at me then she takes a breathe and puts down the glass.

"Demetrius" I look at her "What is in the bag your hiding from me?" I smile of course she noticed her eyes widen when I give it to her "A hostess gift" she shakes her head and prepares to deny it when I cut her off "Not accepting a gift is rude you know"

She looks at me and rolls her eyes before mumbling a few words under her breathe before opening it she looks at me "how did you know I wanted a new camera?" I smile and then say "Your friend Lexi is quite helpful once you prove that your worthy of her bestie"

She holds up the camera and takes a picture of me "Thank you Demetri" I raise my eyebrow "Demetri?" I repeat she blushes and looks down her hair covering her face "Demetrius is quite a mouthful so I thought Demetri would be nice" I smirk and walk over picking her up I take a picture and then say "I like it"

One hour later

"I need to go" she looks at me and sighs and walks me to the door "Will I see you tomorrow at the cafe" she shakes her head "I recently got a new job at D.A.V Industries as the CEO's Secretary" I nod and think about it she then looks up at me shyly "I can meet you there if you would like me to"  I smile and nod  "Yes that would be nice text me if you cannot make it my number is programmed into your phone already" she nods.

I leave her apartment with a kiss and look at the two men I have watching over her and smile at them giving them both tokens of my appreciation,they look quite shocked as I walk down stairs with a smile gracing my face soon it turns into a neutral face when I remember that I am going to be home alone for another night until she accepts me.I hope it's soon I feel empty now when she is not around.

I am quite surprised when I see and old family acquaintances in the lobby talking to the receptionist "Vanessa you own this apartment complex" the woman turns around and bows to me "This one and several other My Lord" I nod and look around "I have a request for you,I believe you have already heard that I found my beloved and you do know who she is" Vanessa nods "Its little Sade my lord"she says still bowing "You may rise,I want no harm to come to her so I ask this is someone comes in here asking for her don't let them go up to her room instead send for her and if she is afraid of this person I want you to have them removed ,however if they hurt her or try to hurt her do whatever is necessary that includes breaking their neck.

Vanessa visibly brightens "Yes My Lord,but may I have permission to ask a question?" I look at her and nod "When will you turn little Sade" I smile at her you see no matter how old Vanessa looks to a human or werewolf they are always shocked to hear that she is over three hundred and fifty thousand years old growing up with her around I know that she cares for Saded like one of her own children and seeing that she only had three I know it is a big deal to her I sigh and look at the very intricate design on the ceiling above me "When she accepts me fully and is ready I will turn her" Vanessa smiles and backs away and out of my presence when she is gone I look to the right.

"You can come out now" out of the shadows steps Kristen she is shaking and looking at the floor "Your Grace the queen has fallen asleep" the bruise on her neck is hidden by a diamond choker,I look at her then smirk "Come I won't hurt you again,that is unless you hurt or even touch my queen in a way she doesn't like I believe that the last time you did such a thing not only did she embarrass you but you also endured my wrath" She pales considerably "However if anything happens to her it is on you and I will take pleasure in punishing you if anything happens to her because as repentance your supposed to protect t her so please do not mess up your queen does not like blood on the floor and walls apparently t is hard to scrub out I would hate for it to be yours,do you understand?"