Chapter 5- Work

Sade is pronounced (Sha-day)

Sade's Pov

I watch him in shock "You're my boss" Demetrius nods I just turn walk out the office and sit at my desk rubbing my temples,he walks out and sits in front of me "So you told me your name was just Sade" I look at him a bit annoyed "It is" he then holds up my file and I groan "hmm Sade Amaya Juliet Russo" I wince "If you call me that I will personally castrate you" he laughs and gets up from the table and places a few files on my desk plus a piece a paper "Those are your instructions enjoy"

At least I get to work I start going through my work an annoyed look quickly covers my face,the ladies before me obviously did not know how to do these things even the accounts are messed up. I start making phone calls and reservations for meetings.

I look down at my watch to see its already 11AM I need to see the head of the Financial department I walk down to the department and ask one of the employees for directions "Hi,I am looking for the head of this floor" 

He looks at me and says with a thick Italian accent "Walk straight down and take a right" I smile and follow his directions knocking on the door I hear a small come in as I enter I see a blonde sitting on a mans lap his mouth on her neck and she is whimpering "Ehem" I clear my throat he detaches his teeth from her neck and licks the wound causing it to heal "Who are you and why are you disturbing me" I look at him angrily "I am Mr.Valentino's PA and I recognised there are some serious errors with the reports you have been sending up"he immediately calms down and looks me up and down "Well I will tell you if you do me a favour me my little toy" 

I walk over to him and slaps him,his face snaps to the right as I do it for the second time "I came here for the damn report and it better be well done cause Mr.Valentino will me pissed not at me but at you" He steps back shaking "You your his beloved" I square my shoulders and look him in the eye "damn right I am but I can use my own power and not his to put you in your place so stop messing around and GET TO WORK" he nods quickly as I glare at him "I want that report in an hour if it isn't here consider yourself unemployed"

I leave the office annoyed the entire floor is quite and they watch me and cheer as I get in the elevator and go to Demetrius office "Demetri I have a slight problem" He raises his hand when I enter and points to the phone "Yes I see so she came in your office and told you that well Mr.Evans she does have the power to do so and if I were you I would not be complaining to a man about his beloved" he then hangs up and looks at me "I heard about your little visit to the Financial department what in the world prompted you to go there and scream at my cousin?"

I just gave him the reports and he nods "ok that makes sense but next time warn me that your going to scare and entire floor of vampires into submission"I roll my eyes and take the reports "Sade I'm serious your the only human on this floor who has not either been marked or turned or has any powers you cannot just go up into anybody's office your weaker than most" at those words I turn and look at him "Never ever call me weak again may I remind you I can more than injure a vampire the woman who helped raise me was a witch I know enough spells to kill any supernatural creature and enough self-defence moves to injure someone or something critically got it" he steps back and nods "Look I'm sorry I wasn't calling you weak but I just worry that you will get hurt".

I just leave the office and get back to work still fuming I hate being called weak or even considered weak,I am about to print a file when the phone rings "D.A.V industries,how may I help you?" there is silence on the next end I am about to hang up when I hear " Is Demetrius there?" I straighten hearing the soft  frightened voice of a 6 year old girl "Yes sweetie he is whats wrong?" I hear screaming and fighting "My mummy and daddy where fighting and now mommy wont wake up and Daddy is fighting with aunty I think mommy is dead" I quickly walk into his office and tell him to pick up the phone "Okay sweetie what is your address Demetrius will be there soon"

I look at Demetri as he listens to the address and gets up "and leaves the office I get some snacks from my bag and play them in a bowl along with a blanket and some clothes for the girl who might have blood on her. When Demetri comes back there is the little girl in his arms and she is crying I gently take her from demetri and open the bathroom door for her."Here are some clean clothes do you need help changing?" she shakes her head "I know how to mummy taught me because she was always busy and daddy was hardly home" I nod and help her out of the clothes I place them in a plastic bag and give it to demetri while waiting on her "Whats her name?" he looks at me and sighs "It's Kelsi Arabella Diaz she is my Goddaughter,I promised Alex that I will raise her if anything happens" I nod and get the bowl and the blanket.

"She can stay in my office,I want to watch her" he nods and walks back to his chair taking off his blazer I see that there is not any blood on him "I took four officers with me as soon as I left" I nod and watch as Kelsi walks out the bathroom and looks at me and hugs me "Your nice" I smile at her and lead her to my office turning on the television I make sure its on an appropriate channel and then I place the blanket and snacks down and I leave.

I glance at Demetrius he is way nicer than I thought helping her and bringing her here even though he is working that is a man I can fall in love with even though I am already falling for him I'm in trouble.

Kelsi Arabella Diaz