Chapter 8-Coronation

Demetrius's Pov

I fix my tie and look in the mirror as my crown is placed on,I glance at Anne "How is Sade's preparations going?" she looks at me and them replies in a slight whisper "They are going well my King" she steps back and bows before leaving the room.I get up and make my way to the throne room its Sade's first time in the castle I wonder if she will get lost.

I stand at the doors as I am announced I walk up to my throne and look at the crowd before raising my hand to silence the crowd "Today will be the official coronation of your High Queen"I nod at the guards for them to open the door.They open the door and my eyes widen a bit she looks beautiful.

Everyone's eyes follows her as she walks up towards the throne the red dress she wears compliments her skin tone and even though its a ball gown there is a slit exposing one of her lucious legs and the red stiletto heels that she wears the dress is off her shoulder exposing our mark,on her neck is a pearl choker with matching earrings she looks up at me and smiles shyly.

As she reaches the stair she stops and is approached my the Royal Elder next to him is a boy with her crown,She kneels in front of him and listens as he speaks as we all watch in absolute interest  and awe.

"Do you Lady Sade promise to watch over this country with love and respect,to do what is right for it to protect it with our life and serve it with every loyal and honest bone in your body for the rest of your life"

The room is silent as those words exit her mouth with elegance and complete confidence will her eyes sparkle with determination and love "I do" smiles stretch across our faces.

"Do you promise to stay loyal to your husband the king for all eternity never to cheat on him and to love him and be his Queen in all the things to come?"

I watch with bated breath as she looks at me "yes I do" cheers ring throughout the room the crown is placed on her head and she is brought up to me I take her hand and we face the crowd before sitting on our thrones.

After the coronation Sade is stolen from me by the royal photographer I walk in the room where every queens photo is taken she was been changed into a silver ball gown covered in diamonds with a low neckline and its off her shoulders she has her hands in front of her and a serious expression on her face the crown on her head.I watch her and smile when she later insist for a less serious picture and comes back in a black tank top and her crown most of her makeup is wiped off and she traded the pearls for hoops,her hair no longer held back is out.

I watch her and smile when she later insist for a less serious picture and comes back in a black tank top and her crown most of her makeup is wiped off and she traded the pearls for hoops,her hair no longer held back is out

I laugh as the photographer looks at me mortified and then takes a picture "Hang both of them in the Hall of Queens" he nods and gets to works she walks over to me and hugs me "I'm officially your Beloved" I nod and kiss her

We walk hand in hand to the main dining room with the others she and the girls are laughing and talking about the photographers then Carlos cuts in their conversation "Excuse my lady but why did you do that" She smiles and then says "They should see me as what I am yes I am a Queen but I am also a woman who like them has feelings,who like them goes through normal problems they need that gentle reminder that I have been there" Carlos smiles at her and bows "My Queen you never cease to amaze and gain the respect of your subjects"

I watch her and smile as the women go back to talking,I watch as Carlos comes up to me and says "Her protection details information is in a file on your desk" I nod and grin at him "Football match starts in fifteen minutes you going to watch" we both see Jerome get up with his plate and looks at the girls "We are going to watch the Match later" 

We leave only to see the girls following "Hey we want to watch as well you know" we all pile up watching the game  while eating the girls even invited the staff .The room is full of people who are cheering and making bets.

I laugh as Carlos loses his sixth bet to Sade she sits back and says "Never ever doubt Barcelona" I watch him roll his eyes and walk away as Sade counts her money "Anybody else want to bet" everyone shakes their head we all lost to her at least once she shrugs and lies down on Tanya's lap watching the game.

Sade's Pov

I hug Tanya as she leaves to go home "See you soon girl" I then leave with Demetri I lay my head on his shoulder as he wraps his arm around my waist and reads his file "hey Demetri" he looks at me "Yes love" I look at the park as we pass it "How many kids do you want?"

With that question Demetri just stops and looks at me for the whole ride with wide eyes ,I did not expect that reaction at all oh well.

Hey Guys sorry for the short Chapter but I am really busy with all my books and with helping out at home since school has closed . From Friday to next week Tuesday I sadly will no be updating as I will be at Camporee.

Thanks for reading my book don't be a silent reader comment and vote.