Chapter 7 -Beach Day

Their marks ^^

Sade's pov

I groan I open my eyes my neck is throbbing,I sit up and look around my room something is different.I get off my bed and walk towards my bathroom opening the door I notice my bath is already prepared and they are candles on the floor with rose petals floating in the bath.I smile and get in I close my eyes and I remember feeling Demetrius's fangs in my neck and the sensation it caused,I take a deep breathe and get out of the tub grabbing my towel and wrapping it around me when a young girl walks in "Your Highness I was sent to help you get ready" I slowly nod a bit confused but sit at the bathroom vanity that is when I see it the words His Queen and on top of it a crown I run my fingers over it as the girl dries and styles my hair.

She then stops and bows "Your Majesty" I look up to see Demetri on his wrist is a matching mark to mine I smile at him as he places his hand next to my chest and the marks give off a strong light.

The maid whose name I find out to be Anna claps her hands "Congratulations My King ,My Queen" we smile at her and Demetri kisses my cheek "you look beautiful" I look in the mirror my skin is shining but I look a bit taller,my eyes have a slight red tint and my hair is longer. I sigh and look at Demetri "I will have to braid it then put it in a bun" he laughs and looks at Anna "You are dismissed" she leaves the room quickly and Demetri then says "We are going to the beach today so get ready" 

I nod and watch as he leaves I wonder when will he announce me as his Beloved or will I stay a secret for now.I pack a bag with clothes to change into for Kelsi and I.Smiling I pull on my clothes over my bathsuit and run down to the living room kelsi is waiting there in a blue sundress "Mommy are we leaving now?" I nod and pick her up "As soon as daddy get in the car I walk over to the garage and place Kelsi in the backseat before opening the trunk and placing in the bags and the floaties. 

I get in and reverse out of the garage and park in front of the door "Demetri come on we are waiting on you" he walks down and gets in the driver's seat "Why are we using my car?" I smile and kiss his cheek "Because mine is rose gold and will draw...

I get in and reverse out of the garage and park in front of the door "Demetri come on we are waiting on you" he walks down and gets in the driver's seat "Why are we using my car?" I smile and kiss his cheek "Because mine is rose gold and will draw too much attention" he shakes his head as Buckle up and drives off.

The whole ride me and Kelsi sing along to my Faydee playlist much to Demetri's annoyance after an hour we arrive at the beach and Kelsi starts cheering,I help her out of her sundress and gives her a shovel and a bucket "Tell me when you want to go swim ok" she nods and starts playing in the sand with Anna I watch around and notice a few bodyguards from the house and sigh "Demetri are you serious" he nods "At least allow them to enjoy themselves as well" I say not noticing how they all watch me and smile.

Demetri just kisses my forehead and says "You will make an amazing Queen" I smile and look at him as he takes off his shirt and sits on the sand in his swimming trunks several women stop and watch him I hear two women talking about approaching him so I sit neck to him and kiss his cheek he wraps his arm around my waist and we watch Kelsi play for a bit a few women glare at me and I glare back.

Demetri laughs "My love I can feel your emotions" I just hit him softly "I don't care they are looking at what's mine" Anna looks at us and nods "The princess wants to swim now" I give Anna the floats "We will join her soon" she nods and goes with Kelsi in the water.I get up and pull off my shirt and jean shorts that have gotten wet thanks to Demetri,when I pull off the shorts I hear a lot of wolf whistles and I feel a lot of anger 

"Demetri baby you do know I can feel your emotions" I tease knowing that he wont like it  he just grabs me and pulls me on top of him "Your mine they shouldn't watch you like that" I laugh and kiss him "Yes I am yours but now you know how I felt" He nods and picks me up "let's go get something to drink "Anna watch Kelsi we will be back" she nods and we walk into the parlour  

Demetrius Pov

I watch her as she laughs with a few women then walks over to me with her drink with a smile "They were very nice" I smile and continue to watch her as she places down her drink and fixes her bikini,She is oblivious to how beautiful she is and it annoys me sometimes especially when I see so many men watching her and thinking impure thoughts I quickly pull out my phone and take a picture of her.

I then smile and put away my phone she looks up at me curiously and then takes my hand "Lets go and swim with Kelsi" I nod and we walk back to the beach,Sade runs into the water and swims up to Kelsi I watch them and calls Anna out of the water "P...

I then smile and put away my phone she looks up at me curiously and then takes my hand "Lets go and swim with Kelsi" I nod and we walk back to the beach,Sade runs into the water and swims up to Kelsi I watch them and calls Anna out of the water "Please watch our things" she nods and sits down she looks grateful for the break I run in the water and we spend the rest of the day swimming and taking pictures we went and took a shower and got ready to go eat.

We drive back home with a sleeping kelsi who is in Sade's arms when we hear a voice shouting "Where the hell is my son" I sigh as I see my mother walk in "THERE YOU ARE AND WHO IS THIS!" I shake my head and am about to tell my mother to calm down when Sade beats me to it "Hi,I am your sons beloved can you do us a favour and quiet down she is sleeping" My mother quickly quiets down and nods "Nice to meet you deary" Sade smiles at her and takes Kelsi to her room "Mother why are you here?" she looks at me and then says quite softly "You beat one of the female guards badly I heard" I roll my eyes and look at my mother with annoyance "That guard attacked my mate she could not have gone without punishment"  

As if she sensed my annoyance Sade appears by my side and hugs me "Demetri calm down honey" I feel more at ease and smile at her "Sade meet my Mother" she holds out her hand to shake but my mother hugs her smiling softly she hugs my mother back  "Oh Demetri she is gorgeous" a shy smile covers Sade's face as I laugh and nod "Mother you have a way of embarrassing her already" 

I sit with my mother and Sade for a while as they get to know each other when I am hit with a sudden bloodlust I look over at Sade who glances at me a bit alarmed,I get up and go to the kitchen "Liressa I need three glasses of blood" the maid looks up and nods.I quickly walk back into the study to see Sade controlling herself and talking to my mother like nothings wrong. When Liressa walks in she gives us our glasses,Sade takes her time to drink it "You have a lot of control for someone who has been recently turned" my mother says,looking at Sade with a pleased expression on her face,Sade smiles and then says "I grew up learning immense self control it pays off now".

Mother nods sand stands up "Well it's time I leave have a good night you two" my mother then calls her car and leaves with her maid,What an interesting night.