Chapters 13 - The Bonding Ceremony

Sade's Pov

It's been a year since since I entered the world of Vampires and I am getting bonded to Demetrius. Hard to be that it's been a year since he sat in that restaurant and then attempted to make me his in every possible way.I look into the mirror today I become an official Queen in the vampire world and I am nervous. If I was told years ago that I would be married to King Demetrius I would have laughed. I have been one of the tri ruling Queens for a year now but it takes one year of full training to be accepted fully by the vampire court.

Maria pokes her head into the room and looks at me “Its time” I nod and make my way down the aisle with Maria at my side. When we make it to the center of the room she walks away, I am then given a dagger turning to  Demetrius I see one in his hand and we both give each other a nervous but sure look.

Without a second though I cut my palm and intertwine it with Demetry's  looking at each other we recite the sacred vows.

"I Swear upon the blood that flows that I will be loyal to you alone my lover and friend guide and mate,for the rest of eternity and on our children's immortality that the blood we now mix  will forever be intertwined and our hearts as one I swear this infront of the Ancients and the Great Fates"

as we repeat the words our blood mixes and covers our palms when the last words are said a drop of blood falls immediately a symbol is formed and a mark appears on both our hands looking at mine I could almost swear it is henna but then I feel all the love Demetry has for me through it and smile.

“Your emotional bond is now intact for the rest of your lives” The voices of the ancients say as Demetry pulls me into his arms I can feel them turn their attention fully unto me.

“We now recognise you as our queen welcome Queen Sade wife of King Demetrius your title unknown but heart pure and true a kind and loyal queen you are the first of your kind we will forever serve you”

We both nod and Demetrius pulls me even closer to him "Forever my queen" I smile "Forever my King" we stand in the centre of thousands of vampires who slowly start approaching us.Looking at Demetrius I smile and whisper in his ear “You are going to be a great dad to our second child”

Smiling he lifts me up and spins me around while multiple other vampires start cheering.

This is the end of our story  and it can't geta any better I think to myself as a bright smile spreads across my face .