Chapter 11 -No

Sade stared at the paper in front of her "Who is this" the room is silent as the members of the court think about what to say walking up to his wife Demetrius looks at the paper in her hand and growls “No she will not be allowed here”

Fearfully a member of the court steps up “Your Highness your mother has begged that her daughter be allowed to renter the kingdom just this once” the fear in his voice is prominent and hearing it Sade takes pity in the man.

“Everyone except the inner court leave” as the words enter her mouth all the other members dash out the room as if the are relived not to be in the room anymore.

Looking at the inner court she notices it is just her the kings and their mates and Tanya. Walking over to Demetrius she places her hand on his shoulder “Demetry your sister was banished for what reason exactly”

Looking at her she notices that his eyes are flashing red and that he seems to be angry at her but then he said it “She betrayed the kingdom” Looking over at the picture she notices something a mating mark.

“Tanya get me the last picture of the princess before she was banished” As Tanya hurries out the room Sade looks over at Carlisle and Jeremy “Leave this to me nodding both mean and their respective mates leave not wanting to be involved.

Demetrius growls as his mate stops him from leaving and wraps her arms around him wanting nothing more than to kill his sister for leaving and betraying his family by running away to their enemy clan.

Sade then sits him down and starts speaking “Demetry even though you guys are the kings of the world you must remember that vampire politics should not interfere yes they are an enemy clan but when it comes to the new world rules they listen and pay attention not only that they comply.”

Growling he turns away from his mate knowing that she was right but did not want to admit it. Shaking her head Sade waits on Tanya while silently hoping that Demetrius calms down.Soon Tanya enters with a picture and Sade smiles happy that her hunch was correct and hugs her friend before approaching her husband.

“So I guess you don't care that your sister left for good reason” As if insulted Demetry grabs her and looks her in the eye trying to figure out if his mate was joking or being honest before stepping away from her.

“What good reason could she have for betraying my family and our clan” the anger and hurt now evident in his voice.Feeling a little guilty Sade tries to turn his face to hers but he slaps her hand away.

Stepping back she says “Her mate Demetry she left cause she found her mate” these words seem to echo in his head as he looks down at the floor shame fills him he kicked his sister out for nothing then.

“Call in the court” immediately the court is filled with all its members and Sade sits on her throne waiting to hear the final decision “Lift her punishment and tell her she is free to come home when she wants to now on hearing this the court looks over at their Queen in awe but is shocked to see her give them a sad smile they all bow in respect before exiting trying not to wonder about what happened when they left.

However one member of the court turns back and walks to the Kings office opening the door he is surprised to see the queen leaving with tears running down her face she does not even acknowledge him.Glancing over at his best friend he sits down “What happened between you two” Jeremy's question cause Demetri to shrug his shoulders and look,at his friend “She is upset about something I guess” immediately Jeremy starts prying about their private conversation not noticing when an angry Carlos enters.
“I can tell you what he did he forget that,rejecting your mate can cause physical and emotional pain”

Understanding this both men look over at their visibly confused friend and then remember he has only had his mate for a few months.Sitting down they start explaining.

“You marked and turned your mate so now she feels the bond completely and her inner vampire is now awake and able to communicate with her”

At this the vampire nods and continues to listen.

“She hasn't marked you yet dummy so when you hit her hand away in some form you rejected her”

Hearing this Demetry bolts out the room leaving the werewolf and human males alone in the office looking at each other they shrug and leave to find their mates.

Demetrius POV
Walking into our bedroom I see Sade sprawled across the bed with tears on her eyes sitting down next to her I lean forward and place a kiss on her cheek.Immediately she looks at me and whimpers before leaning into my touch.
“I'm sorry I didnt realize that your vampire side had fully awoken” nodding she sits in my lap and burys her face in my neck understanding what she wants to do I take a breathe before running my hands through her hair “Go ahead love you can mark me” not a minute sooner her fangs break through my skin and I immediately get tense. Pulling away she looks at me and nods watching as her name appears on my collar bone  matching where my name is on her body.Smiling she gets off of me and says “So when will I meet my sister-in-law ”

Hey guys sorry for not updating in a while I lost the notebook in which the chapters where written hope you enjoy this chapter.