Chapter 6- Marked

To starsong thank you for your support.

6 Months Later

Sade's pov

I sigh and pack the last box then call Demetri "Ok you win I will move in with you" I hear Kelsi squeal and grab the phone "Your coming to live with me and Demetri?"I laugh "Yes little one"she giggles and claps her hands "Mummy is going to live here yay" I smile at the name she calls me.

Demetri then takes the phone away "I will send a driver to pick you up" I quickly look down at my tank top and sweatpants "Ok I will be ready in 5" I then hang up and quickly run to change my clothes,I make sure to pick something suitable for the insanely hot weather.

I place my suitcases by the door and grab my purse a few minutes pass and there is a knock on the door I open it to see Carlos "Hey Carlos how are you?" he watches me and ruffles my hair "I'm fine Sade but your mate is bugging me to help you" I laugh and show him the boxes.

We take our time and get everything downstairs and into the cars,I notice that the streets are empty and it's very quiet I look over and I see women rushing into their apartments "Carlos what's going on?" he shakes his head and pushes me inside the car he gets in and tells the driver to go to the private residency.

I clasp my hands together as we sit in the car looking at the forest that we drive by I notice wolves and more than a whole pack I grab carlos's hand and points out the window he then sighs "The werewolf council is here to meet my mate" I nod and let him go we turn a few corners and then I stop in front of a gate all my boxes are taken out and placed into a truck waiting inside the gate the other drivers turn and drive away.

We get through the gate and approach a massive house,I feel a bit shocked as I stare the huge property in front of me.

Carlos laughs at my expression until I glare at him "Don't you guys live in a castle or something" he laughs "You expect three guys to live in a castle in which the bedrooms are close" I quickly understand and lean back as we pull up directly in f...

Carlos laughs at my expression until I glare at him "Don't you guys live in a castle or something" he laughs "You expect three guys to live in a castle in which the bedrooms are close" I quickly understand and lean back as we pull up directly in front of the door. Pulling myself together I get out of the car with my purse and walk up to the door as Carlos speeds off probably going to his mate  I wonder if he ever made it up to her for the shouting thing.

I open the door slowly and step inside "Demetri" I say loud enough for it to echo but I am greeted by silence "Kelsi" her name is not even out of my mouth when I am tackle hugged by her "Mommy!" I sigh and run my hand over her head giving her a kiss on the forehead "hey little one where is Demetri?" she  then shudders and says "He went hunting with uncle mickey" I turn my head and look at her she smiles and then says " Sade I know that my mum is dead and I know you don't want me to forget her but I see you and Demetrius as my parents now" I watch her in shock and hug her.

"You are very mature for your age"she nods and drags me down the hallway "This is your room" she says with bright eyes so I push it open,its beautiful,I put down my purse and look around.

I smile and look at Kelsi "Let's go for a walk" she claps her hands and says "I will get my shoes" I smile and watch as my little angel runs off "Demetri you're not as quiet as you think" I say turning around and opening the closet  he walks  out ...

I smile and look at Kelsi "Let's go for a walk" she claps her hands and says "I will get my shoes" I smile and watch as my little angel runs off "Demetri you're not as quiet as you think" I say turning around and opening the closet  he walks  out and lifts me up "I take it you like your room" I smile at him "I love it,but isn't this a bit much?" he shakes his head and then says "Anything for my queen" I smile and kiss him over the past six months our relationship has grown and kelsi just made it so much more enjoyable cause we love her like our own.

He puts me down and looks at my hair "You left it natural" I nod and he grins "I like it like that" I smirk mischievously and start singing "Yeah baby, I like it like that,You gotta believe me when I tell you,I said I like it like that,You gotta believe me when I tell you,I said I like it like" he shakes his head and holds my hand "Let's find Kelsi and go for that walk" 

We walk down many winding halls and find Kelsi bouncing on the balls of her feet "Yay" we each take her hand and walk through the gardens,I watch Demetri as he picks her up and places her on his shoulders ,quickly I pull out my phone and take a picture.We all enjoy our little moments I quickly post a picture of them on my instagram making sure to place a caption "My King and Princess enjoying a walk in the gardens" 

Demetri just look at his phone and laughs "You just posted it and Carlos already tagged me" I burst out laughing and intertwine my fingers with his he kisses my hand then looks at Kelsi "Hey princess you want to race" she nods and jumps down I step back and get my stopwatch "On your mark" they look at each other "Get set" then grin at me "GO" the two of them bolt off leaving me watching the stopwatch that is when Demetri crosses the line "5 seconds" one second later Kelsi crosses I shake my head and give both of them a kiss.

Demetri's Pov

I walk in my office after Sade takes Kelsi for a bath and sit down on my desk there is a picture of me and Sade at the beach and the next one is with Kelsi,Sade and I at my sisters wedding so much has happened in the past six months most vampires would have marked their beloved by now but I want her to be ready and to accept it,I do not want to rush her or our relationship.

I am in the middle of reading a contract when the phone rings "Hello" I then hear my mothers frantic voice "Figliolo, cosa sento di te che hai una figlia?" (Son what is this I hear about you having a daughter) I laugh and wait for her to calm down "Mia madre è la mia figlia adottiva, Sade e io abbiamo deciso di allevarla"(Mother she is my adopted daughter,Sade and I decided to raise her) she then sighs and tells me how she loves me and to warn her next time.

I shake my head as she hangs up and go back to work when someone knocks on the door "Come in" Sade walks in and sits on my lap "You alright?" I nod and kiss her,she smiles and places my dinner on the table "Eat,please" I pull her to me and wrap my arms around her waist and place my head in her neck she smiles and plays with my hair.

"Demetrius look at me" I look at her and she smiles "Mark me please" I look at her in shock "Are you sure" she nods,I let my fangs out and kiss her "This might hurt ok" he nods and I bite her she tightens her grip on my shoulders I start drinking her blood and her grip loosens I then retract my fangs and cut my wrist "Drink" he obediently drinks my blood and looks at me.

"That hurt for a little bit" I laugh and pick her up as she blacks out on me.I take her to her room and place her on the bed kissing her forehead and leaving to finish my work.