Chapter one

Paris pov

"Paris Amelia Darling, get up now you're going to be late for school!!!!!!"
I woke up to my mum shouting my name, I hate my last name, cause my Best friends tease me about it... Well anyway I got up and walked to my dressing table. I put on my mascara, eye liner and the only red lipstick I could find. I put my hair up into a Japanese bun using At least 50 hair clips. Grabbed my phone and headed down the stairs. My mum had made me a fruit salad! It's mega heathy and it's actually delicious! After that got in my mums car and she dropped me off at school.

When I got to school I saw my best friends Mika,Alina and Marie! We all hugged and walked into school. I've been best friend with Mika and Alina since Juniors and me and Marie became best friends when we started high school! N'awww I love them all!

As we got into school we saw the "Mixers" Kate,Louise, London, Louisiana... They are the fakest, meanest, bitchest, girls you can get in Netrola High! I made a promise on the first day of high school I would never mix with them! With that we went too tutor. My tutor Miss Charms, had us all write down about our weekend, to be honest I didn't even do nothing but boring if you ask me... Tutor went by quickly, after that I had Drama! My favourite lesson!!