Chapter two

When I got to Drama I saw my crush Jaden Simon! I've had a crush on him since he kissed me under the apple tree in year 4...

Mika's Pov

Paris and Jaden are always looking at each other I mean, they would be perfect together, but it's just that I like Jaden too...

I know Paris will freak out big time if she finds out!! That's the bad thing about Paris she freaks out over anything, I mean if she saw someone kill a stupid fly she'd freak out..

She can be such a bitch sometimes I swear... Wait she's my friend! Best friend to be pacific! I shouldn't be saying this!!

I must have been in such a deep thought I didn't hear Mr Jackson say my name! "Here, sorry" I quickly replied! Everyone giggled a little and Paris just patted me on the shoulder and said "girl, focus" haha I know Paris can been annoying sometimes but I find the way she talks so funny! Paris is you're typical girl, she used to live in America, so she sometimes starts her talking in a British accent then suddenly swaps to American! Oh dear I don't know with that girl, I really don't know...

Marie's Pov

School can be so funny sometimes haha! When we was in Drama, Me and Paris were sat next to each other while Alina and Mika in front; me and Paris was talking about my new hamster Severus!! I called after the a characters off harry potter!! I'm like a harry potter geek or as I like to call my self I'm a Potterhead!

I'm so glad I've got my best-friends at school I actually love them loads!! In drama we have to do a piece of monologue and pretend we are having massive argument me and Paris agreed to work together as that's what best friends do!

Paris Pov..

I actually love drama; I go to a drama school so I know everything there is to know about drama! As we was about to start are arguments;Jaden came over to me... He asked me what I was doing at break time and I replied just hanging with my girls.. With that he walked away...

Did he want to speak to me? I thought.

I tried to get on with the drama I had been asked to do, but I couldn't help but think; that Jaden might have wanted to speak to me about something really important..

Have I just blown my chance to be with the boy I really like???...