Chapter five

Jadens Pov.

I've know Paris for ages now, and she was my first ever crush from when I kissed her under the apple tree. But the the thing is; I don't think she likes me back, I mean if I asked her out and she said no, I would look like the most un coolest guy at Netrola high! I just like her so much I don't know what too do, I told Corey, I can trust him you see! He may be dopey, but I can tell him anything he's my true brother! We had French next and we were working on our speech, we had to try and charm each other using pick up lines and catch phrases, I was sure to try and get Paris to be my partner!

Miss axe ask us to get into Pairs I was about to ask Paris if she wanted to be my partner; but Alina got in the way and said Mika was having a bad and and that could I just be her partner for this. So being the polite person I am I said yes. I find Mika and Alina soo funny, well I mean they're Paris best friends so I do get along with them. I didn't mind being with Mika but i really wanted to be with Paris.. I could see she was working with Zach, them too are like brother and sister, they fight like mad, but protect each other like there ain't no tomorrow!

Paris Pov.

We started our talking I will have to admit I'm rubbish at French but, I still had a try. Me and Zach just laughed about it, he kept telling me that instead of saying "well hello handsome" I was saying "would you like a hand with that paper bag?" I ended up laughing for most of the lesson. As me and Zach were talking I saw Mika and Jaden working together, I have to admit I was quite jealous but she's my best friend she would never do something like that on purpose; so I decided to let it slide! After our chat, we had to describe our partner. I describe him as a British boy he said I was an American girl! Even though I've lived in England since I was 5, I still can't get to grips of the British Accent.

Mika's Pov..

Omg I was finally working with Jaden! I love Alina sooo much; I can't believe she actually got him to work with me. I didn't realise he was so much nicer when you can just talk to him like a regular conversation! I'm even more in love with him now! I just want him to be mine! But if that happens I know Paris won't be happy! But, she gets everything, and it annoys me, even if she doesn't mean it! It's my turn to make her feel annoyed and jealous...