Chapter twelve

Treys Pov..

I arrived at Netorla High, and went straight to the the heads office. She gave me some lecture about what the rules are and all that crap. I just nodded and after she finished she let me go! I walked down the corridor with all these kids staring at me. I shot them all a death glare. Then they all turned back to what they were doing. Haha I was gonna be runnin this school in no time.

Paris' Pov

We arrived at school five minutes before the bell. Jaden walked me down to my tutor. Since his was down the other end of school. He pecked me on the lips, gave me a hug then waved goodbye. I walked Into my tutor and then froze.. My worst nightmare had just come true. Trey Collins, was in my school. I wanted to run, but I couldn't move. I found myself just stood there.. Frozen..

Keisha, my other best mate finally came up too me, and told me to sit down.. Marie had gone to Italy for 2 weeks, so I wouldn't be seeing her anytime soon.. The bell then went. I saw Miss Charms come into the room and she went straight to her, computer so we were free to talk. I felt someone staring at me. I turned round and there he was. Trey was staring at me. He then stood up and walked towards me.. "Well, if it isn't Paris Darling, can I just say, your a pretty good liar, you really fooled me with the I'm moving far away. But you shouldn't have never lied to me.. You're gonna regret it now!" He hissed into me ear. It sent a shiver down my spin. He then walked away. I knew this was living hell. I just need to know how he found me! I just can't let Jaden find out!

Authors note

Yeah, yeh I know another short chapter but I've been really and I mean really busy recently so yanoo. But I hope you like it anyway.

Stay Swerg 👌✌️

-lilmissdimplz_x