Chapter seventeen

Zach's Pov..

Its Monday, I swear I could actually KILL Trey! No wonder why Paris broke up with Jaden. I swear if it wasn't for Paris I would have Killed him by now for pinning her up! I need to tell Jaden why Paris broke up with him. Maybe them two still have a chance! Just maybe. I walked Into school and saw Paris running up to me. "Alina..... Told Trey.... I... Was Here." She said while trying to catch her breathe. I actually couldn't believe what she had said. Alina.. tell Trey.. Wait it all makes sense! Alina told Trey,Paris was here so he'd come back then they'd get back together and Mika and Jaden will get back together! "You're telling Jaden this break!" I exclaimed, before she could say anything the bell went, so I quickly ran off so she couldn't say anything else and she would have to turn up this break.

Jaden's Pov..

Me and Mika were hanging out and texting all week. She's really amazing. I really like her now, but she keeps mentioning Paris... Every time she mentions her name, I just feel like nothing's there anymore I'm all alone.. Who am I kidding, I'm not over Paris, as much as I'm trying too.. I can't get over her! Just as Miss Dome was saying my name, Zach burst through the door, and tripped doing it. My the whole class burst out laughing, even Zach was laughing, but Miss Dome wasn't impressed she rolled her eyes and hit her ruler on the table so we all immediately shut up, Zach got up and brushed himself off then sat himself down next to me. Once Miss Dome had checked we were all here, she left us free to talk. I was texting Mika she was in Miss Charms tutor. We were having a random conversation about cheese until Zach grabbed my phone out of my hand and slammed it on the desk! "What the hell, dude whose pissed in your cereal!" I exclaimed making him even more annoyed."Me and you, are talking this break, don't be making no plans with that petty girl of yours!" He said in a stern voice. I was quiet mad at him for Calling Mika petty, but I didn't want to say anything, since he's in a mood like this.

Paris' Pov..

Great! I can't believe Zach is making me tell Jaden everything! I mean he probably already hates me I don't think he needs anymore help! He probably won't believe me anyway. We was sat in tutor and since we had a supply we were all just doing as we pleased. I saw Mika smiling hard at her phone. I guess she was texting Jaden... So I just rolled my eyes. Then Trey came up to me and kissed my on my cheek. I put on a fake smile and said hey. He asked who I was rolling my eyes at. So I quietly replied Mika.. He then started saying how I shouldn't roll my eyes at her and that she's really cool and he really likes her, and all that blah. I then heard myself say "you'd like anyone!" I shouldn't have said that! I still had the bruise on my arm from him squeezing it. I felt my body tense up. I then felt hid cold ice fingers grab my arm and squeezed it even tighter making me bite my lip. "What did you just say? Say it again, I dare you!" He whispered in my ear. I just kept my mouth shut. "That's what I thought!" He said while finally letting go of my arm. I really can't take this anymore, I can't take him, anymore.

******* skip to break*******

I was sat alone at a table by my self. Trey was playing football, but I wouldn't be surprised if he was making out with some girl in the janitors room! Then i had no idea where Zach was. I was twiddling with my thumb for a while when I saw Zach coming towards me. He then sat down, and waved to Jaden.

Zach's Pov..

I know Jaden isn't gonna like this.. But he needs to know what's really going on!

"Why Is she hear!" Jaden snapped while sitting down next to me.

"Because she's my sister! Alright! Plus we need to talk!" I snapped back

Paris just looked down and didn't say anything.

"Well, is little Miss Player gonna say anything?" Jaden said while rollin his eyes!

"Jaden!" I snapped

Paris still wasn't saying anything, she just started twiddling with her thumbs with tears running down her cheek..

"Paris... Tell him.. Please.." I said calmly

"Tell me what? That miss Darling here is a Dirty cheat?" Jaden said raising his voice a little.

Paris then got up from her seat and started walking. I grabbed Jaden by the arm and we started walking with her.

Jaden's Pov..

I know, I was really mean to Paris but I couldn't help it! I felt so angry at her and myself! When Paris stormed off I wanted to follow her and let her know how I really felt! But I think I had said enough so Stayed sat until Zach grabbed me by the arm and shoved me so we was all walking together. "Paris just tell him!" Zachary exclaimed. But Paris just carried on walking! "Tell me that you cheated on me? Tell me that your a player? Tell me a petty lie about why you broke up with me? Hmmm should I go on!" I exclaimed at the top of my voice. "NO tell you that the only reason I broke up with you is because Alina told my ex boyfriend, who use to abuse me, that I was here! So you and Mika could get together! So he came pinned me up against the wall, left a massive bruise on my arm and told me that if I don't break up with you, the next time I'd see you is at your funeral! Jaden I broke up with you,So you wouldn't get hurt! Even if it meant I would! So how's that for telling you!" Paris exclaimed with tears running down her face. I felt bad.. I can't believe I just said all of that to her, thinking she was cheating on me, but then she only broke up with me because if she didn't I would get hurt! Paris was still there crying, she was sat on the floor. I sat down next to her and gently grabbed her arm. But she flinched. That's when she stood up and took off her jumper. Then I saw the bruise Trey gave her. It was huge, it was purple and swollen. I heard Zachary gasp and I gasped myself! She quickly put her jumper back on and told me he did that when she walked away from him.. She then quickly ran down the hall to the girls bathrooms, I couldn't understand why someone would do that to a girl like her! She flawless! I swear Trey will be a dead man when I get hold of him. But I don't think I have a chance with Paris now! I've blown it big time..

****************

Authors note

Sooo how did y'all like that chapter?? Yay or Nay?? Weird chapter if ya ask me anyways hope y'all well

Stay Swerg ✌️

-lilmissdimplz_x