Chapter three

Alina's Pov

Drama went by quick and the next thing I knew it was break time but Mika and Paris were acting a little strange... Paris was acting like she's just made the biggest mistake in her life and Mika she looked like she just betrayed the country or something... I really didn't get what was going on... I tried asking them but Mika said it was nothing.. And Paris well she just ignored me plainly.. Bit cold if you ask me... In fact recently she's been very irritating I mean she won't stop talking and she just wants to make a big deal out of everything.. I wish she'd just get lost and hang round with other people, I mean no one likes her.. The only reason I hang round get is because she's mega rich...

Omg! I promised myself I wouldn't let her money get too me! But it's true, I actually hate her she's just so annoyi-

I was cut out of my deep thoughts by Marie! She told me I had been staring into space for the full break and we had to English! As we walked down the corridors, I saw the mixers!! How I would do anything to be one!! But I know Paris hates them...

Paris Pov.

Half of the break-time, I had Jaden on my mind I just could escape the thought! Until Marie snapped her fingers at me.. After that I just started talking to Marie about the new J.K Rowling book!!! I noticed Alina and Mika were day dreaming I tried snapping them out of it; but they just stood there staring into space! Until Marie cut them out of there faze and told them we had English! I tried to talk to them both but they seemed a bit jumpy with me.. I didn't know what was wrong with them.. They never act like this.. I'm just so confused.

When we got to English we was studying Macbeth! If I say so myself;I'm quite a Shakespeare geek! I love all his plays! I was sat next to Zachary, he's like my little brother I've known him since I came to England, I know everything about him, and Jaden was sat behind me with Amiel. In English we had to write a essay on Macbeth's changing behaviour, I opened my book and got started straight away.

Marie Pov..

Just as Miss Ozzy said we had to write a essay on Macbeth everyone groaned apart from Paris. She loves Shakespeare,I hate it, but that doesn't matter cause she's still a Potterhead!!

As soon as Miss Ozzy told us to start Paris opened her book and got writing straight away, I saw Mika and Alina roll there eyes, and Zach just give her the "girl you crazy" look, she just laughed and carried on! I started my essay like "We see Macbeth's as a brave bold character, as he fights for his country" I know it was rubbish but I didn't really care it was only English.

I could see Alina and Mika making jokes about Paris and that kinda annoyed me, since she is my very best friend; hmm.. I'm starting to get a bad feeling about them two..