Chapter fourteen

Paris' Pov..

The whole day I've been ignoring Jaden... I feel so bad.. But maybe I've made matters worse..

I was stood behind the school alone, making sure I looked okay, when Trey came, towards me. I felt my whole body tense up, but i tried to stay calm so, I put my stuff in my bag and started to walk away. As i was walking away Trey grabbed my arm and pulled me back I him,

"Hey beautiful, where do you think you're going we need to talk" he whispered in my ear causing a chill to go down my spin

I rolled my eyes and carried on walking, but he grabbed my arm even harder and slammed me against the wall. My head was spinning, once I came out of my dizzy faze, I realised he was an inch away from me. I felt tears run down my cheek. I tried to wipe them away but I couldn't move. I then heard trey say "you shouldn't have tried to move. Now you see I'm going to have to teach you a lesson, but before I do that, you're going to do me a favour, your going to break up with that petty lil boy Jaden, or the next time you'll see Jaden is at his funeral, then after that you will be in a hospital bed! Do you understand?"

With that I nodded and tried to wipe my tears, but he wiped them for me and finally let go of my arm. It was purple by now and it was all Bruised. I quickly put my jumper on so no on could see what Trey had done then quickly went into school, and caught up with Zach, I knew I had to break up with Jaden and I knew I had to do it now, so I got my dinner and went to sit down across from him..

Jadens Pov..

Paris came and sat down across from me looking a little nervous.. I asked her if she was okay but she just said we needed to talk.. I gently grabbed her arm and told her, she could talk to me about anything, but she winced and turned away.. I really didn't get what was wrong with her, everything was perfect this morning now she's acting like she doesn't want to be near me. She then finally said something "I want to break up.." She said her voice starting to crack. I looked at her in shock, i felt like I had just been stabbed, right through my heart! I nodded and put my head down. I felt like my whole world had just been ripped apart.. I then heard her get up up and leave. When I looked up I saw her going to go sit next to that new kid Trey, I saw him smirk at me, put his arm round her shoulder and kissed her on her forehead. But Paris just looked down and played with her pasta, still with tears running down her face..