Chapter four

Mika's Pov..

I actually hate English, we're studying Macbeth it's horrible... The only person who likes it is Paris, but she'd do anything to impress Miss Ozzy.. She's so annoying, but Jaden seems to like the fact that she like learning.. I mean no one likes learning. Me and Alina both looked at each other, knowing that we both meant "Paris is such a Swatt" and started laughing, I really like Alina she joined us in year 4, and Paris and me made friends with her. Me and Alina do everything together, when Marie and Paris aren't around.

She's my very best friend, and since I trust her in English I told her I fancied Jaden, she said she could guess and that she's going to get us together at what ever cost even if it means getting rid of Paris...

Zach Pov

While in English me and Paris was talking about my ex girlfriend Joanna, Well I wasn't saying anything she was giving me advice! She has helped me so much over the years, we have always been close and tell each other everything! I even know who she fancys. Just as the lesson was coming too an end Miss Ozzy went out of the classroom so everyone just started talking. Me and Paris turned round to talk to Amiel and Jaden. Amiel is my brother from another mother same with Jaden! But me and Amiel are closer he's cool! And he's like the next Olympic Champion!! Then there's Jaden, he's safe. But can be a little flirtatious sometimes, which really annoys me!! I seen Jaden talk to my dope mate Corey about this girl he likes, so I'm doing my best to find out who it is! But the thing is I heard Mika likes him too, and I know that's gonna result in a cat fight!

I wonder how that's going to go down..

Miss Ozzy then came back and the bell went so we went too our next lesson.