Chapter eighteen

Paris' pov..

There I did it! I told Jaden, why we broke up, why I've been acting like this! Now he can go enjoy his life with Mika without caring about me! Ugh! I've had enough of this teenage drama, I wish I was 6 again that's when drama meant, someone miss behaving so you couldn't do P.E, love was when you loved your family and pets and nothing else, then If you got a boy/girl friend it would be disgusting and you got cooties, and a boy hitting a girl just meant you was playing tag and you hit someone too hard! I was in the girls bathroom fixing my self up. My mascara had ran down my cheeks and eyes were all red and puffy. I wiped my eyes fixed my make up. Brushed myself off and put on a fake smile. I knew the Mixers would kill to see my cry! When I came out of the bathroom I made my way too Drama, I got there just as the bell went. Then Zach came and gave me a hug. Which made me feel better but made me wanted to cry more. Then Jaden came... I let go of Zach and walked into class an sat at the back of the room, as far away as Jaden. Mika grabbed his hand and tried getting him to sit down with her, but he let go and came and sat next to me. Great. Just great. Mika then glared at me so I just shrugged my shoulders. He tried to to speak to me but u just ignored him. And I could see he was getting annoyed... Which made me laugh a little seeing him so frustrated!

Jaden's Pov..

Paris was ignoring me everytime I tried to speak to her. I was getting really annoyed. But then she started laughing. "Why are you laughing, I'm trying to talk to you and your just airing me!" I exclaimed a little louder than I wanted too."Simons , Darling! would you like to share your conversation with the rest of the class, since it's more interesting than this lesson!" Me Jackson exclaimed making Paris jump. "N-no sir." Paris said quietly "Jaden?" Mr Jackson said raising his eyebrow at me. "Actually, yes I would like to!" I said happily standing up. Paris gave me the what are you doing look. So I just winked at her. "Okay go ahead!" He said quite shocked I actually wanted to tell the class something. I knew I hadn't said sorry to Paris and I wanted to make sure she knew I really meant I was sorry. So why not tell her in front of the whole class? "Paris, I know you probably think I'm mad right now, but I wanted to tell you that I'm really sorry! I know you're going through a very hard time and I've made it ten times worse! But I'm really sorry with all my heart! I've liked you ever since year 4, I know you won't take me back but can we please be friends at least, cause I miss talking too you, and I'm not gonna let anyone hurt you again! So yeah, I'm really really really sorry, will you please forgive me?"

After I finished talking everyone was clapping even Mr Jackson and Paris hard tears in her eyes. I looked around and saw Mika looking hurt. I felt really back but Alina should have never took revenge on Paris that far. I then realised Paris hadn't given me an answer for if she'd forgive me or not "so will you forgive me Paris?" I asked a little nervous "well I don't know Jaden... I mean I really hate long speeches, and after everything you said to me before... I'm not so sure I can" that's when the whole class ooohed, and I head a few people say that she won't forgive me, and that hurt me.. I really wanted to make up too her. Then Paris started laughing " I'm only joking, oh course I will forgive you, omg you face was priceless!" She exclaimed crying with laughter. I then gave her a huge hug, and the whole class awwwed.. "Jaden, my arm." Paris quietly said referring to the bruise Trey had given her. After a while Mr Jackson spoke up and carried on with the lesson.

Alina's Pov..

Oh.My.God. I can't believe what I actually just saw. Paris and Jaden! Mika and Jaden are suppose to be together! That's the whole reason why Trey is at this school! Then now Mika hates me because Jaden doesn't like her. The Mixer ditched me and Mika for some reason, I didn't like them anyway! This is all Paris fault! But hey maybe they won't get together... Because if Trey finds out what happened in drama today, Paris and Jaden won't be even in the same room together for long... Then Mika will like me again. It's the perfect plan! I just need to find Trey!

****************

Authors note

Yeh I decided to add two chapters today as I now have 125 reads! Thanks to y'all who's been reading! Let's try and get it too 200! So yeh, this was a rubbish chapter,but I kinda also liked it, ye I'm weird.so yah, don't really know what to say! Hope you enjoyed it! And just to let you know here's a little spoiler, in the next chapter there's a fight and someone ends up expelled! Can you guess who? Comment, add to your library and vote.

By da way happy Easter 🐰

Stay Swerg ✌️

-lilmissdimplz_x