Chapter thirteen

Jadens Pov..

Well after walking Paris to school this morning, I'm pretty sure her mum likes me 😏. But something's wrong with Paris... This break I went to go sit next to her, I put my arm round her but she became tense and moved as far away as possible.. I mean have I done something wrong... I tried to make conversation with her all break but she just kept ignoring me. She kept glancing at that new kid.. I'm really getting a bad feeling about this..

Paris Pov..

I HATE HIM!! Why does Trey have to come now?! Why is he here?! All break I've had to air out Jaden pretend that he doesn't exist! He probably hates me now.. But the thing is, if Trey finds out I am with Jaden, he will find a way to get rid of him.. I couldn't take that.. Then Zach already knows about mine and Trey's history, because all break Zach was glaring at Trey and trying to get me to tell Jaden about him.. But I can't do that.. It's my battle not his, maybe it's best if I just break up with him, I mean, at least that way he won't get hurt..

Treys Pov..

All break Zach was giving me evils.. I mean I only hit Paris a few times for not doing as I say.. you gotta keep ya girls in check. But more importantly I saw some dude tryna put his arm round her, now I ain't running for that. But he looks like her boyfriend.. Jaden i think his name is.. he looks like he won't go without a fight.. So I can't get Paris back that easily.. But maybe I could get them to break up without me beating the boy.. I'm gonna have to get a plan with that. But first I gotta go see Alina and Mika..

"Wassup, girls!" I said as I walked up to them

"Heyyyy, trey" Mika exclaimed at the top of her voice making the whole of the school stare at us.

"Oh, you're trey, well you're more sexy in person, anyway how's the little thing with you and Paris going?" A girl quietly said making sure no one heard her, I presumed it was Louisiana because I recognised her voice.

"Hmm, ye, I'm working on it she'll be mine by the end of the school day," I said and with that I walked away..

**************

Authors Note

Ye, I'm soo sorry I haven't updated in ages it's just that I've been really busy and I had Writers block for a while but I'm on school break so yanoo I should be updating daily hopefully and well my wattpad wouldnt let me update my story so i had to wait for someone to gelp me out so yah

Stay Swerg ✌️

(And if your wondering what Swerg means it means awesome/cool)

-lilmissdimplz_x