Chapter ten

*at the sleepover*

Alina's Pov..

We all got to Lou's house at 7. We were all laughing and joking around until London mentioned Paris. I stopped laughing and bit my lip. They were all talking about how we could get her back, for what she had done. Michelle had a few ideas but they were all pointless. I knew how to get her back. We get Trey, to meet up with her..

But I'm not sure it's right even though I really hate Paris, it's too dangerous, I mean she could get really hurt.. Like she did last time..

*flashback*

"ALINA! HELP ME PLEASE!" I heard a cry and scream I knew it was Paris, I only went to get some ice cream and left her to sunbath.

I ran to see her being dragged by her hair, into a black car. I ran up too her, and heard Trey yelling at her telling her to shut up or she's gonna regret it. But she didn't listen.. I tried to get him away from her, but it was useless. She was Dragged into the car and it sped away. I ran round the town for hours trying to find them, but it was no use. I went back to the beach hoping they would come back, and eventually, a car sped up towards the beach and someone was pushed out of the car. I ran up to see Paris, crying. I hugged her and saw she had a broken nose, bruises all over her face and stomach, and a giant cut along her leg. She told me that I can't tell anyone, and that if anyone asks she fell down the stairs. I nodded. She told me I have to promise so I did.

*end of flashback*

I was struck in thought, but I then heard myself say Trey! I quickly covered my mouth hoping no one heard, but they all faced me and made me explain.. So I did. After I explained, Lou started to grin, I told her that we couldn't do hurt Paris like that. But she didn't listen, I got told to shut up.After a while, Lou grabbed my phone out of my hand and started to ring someone. Then it clicked! She was ringing trey! I forgot I still had his number, I remember Paris told him she was movin to Essex, but she moved across town instead. Then he moved the next day. The phone was then put on speaker!

*phone call*

Trey: yo, What do you want?

Lou: hello is this trey speaking?

Trey: yeh, who is dis?

Lou: oh, I'm just a friend of Paris, you know her right?

Trey: yeh, yeh, she went and moved to Essex..

Lou: oh.. You didn't know, she hadn't moved to Essex she's been in Skegness for ages, I guess that was just a lie..

Trey: the little bi-

Lou: hey babe, chill, she is going to Netrola high, maybe you too could, hook up again.

Trey: ye, you got that right. I will be up on Monday,

Lou: awesome, I can't wait to meet you, but did I mention Paris has a boyfriend, Jaden Simons..

Trey: ah, don't worry about that, she won't be dating him for long, well she won't be dating anyone once I'm there.

But hey thanks, Whoever you are, In a bit I got things to do!

Lou: see ya boo!

*end of phone call*

I couldn't believe what Lou had just done! I know we all want to get back at Paris for dating Jaden, but this is a step too far, should I warn Paris! Wait no I can't, cause the Mixers would ditch me, I don't know what to do! But I think I've just put A few people In danger..

Authors note

Hey I know that was like a really long chapter and all based on Alina, but I hope you enjoyed it anyway! Tell me whatcha think and oh yeh vote it while your at it

Stay Swerg

Toodles

lilmissdimplz_x