Chapter nine

Paris Pov..

I walked into Miss Hens office and parked myself down at the desk. She gave me a 20 minute lecture about, how violence is never the answer, and that fighting is not acceptable! She really needs to get laid to relieve stressed.At one point I thought I was going to actually fall asleep! After getting a lecture, she finally called down,and told me since I hadn't been in trouble before, she would let me get away with this one. I felt a grin creep across my face, then she ruined the moment by saying I have a week after school detention. I swear she hates us kids!

After that I sat up, said thank-you and left the room!

I did my super happy dance, thinking no one was watching, I turned round and gasped! "Crap I forgot Jaden was still there" I thought to myself!

He was laughing I gave him a playful push, and he stopped, he asked me if I was off the hook, his Voice was SO sexy! I quickly came out of my thought as he waved his hand in my face bringing me back to earth, I suddenly replied oh.. Ye.. Sorry! He looked at me then gave me a hug. We was hugging for a while until we pulled away, then he Smashed, his perfectly, plump lips on to mine and Kissed me! I felt sparks, It felt wrong but so right at the same time. We must have been Kissing for a while cause we didn't hear the bell go, then we both pulled away smiled. "Well, well,well isn't this cute, Jaden and Paris, making out" I turned round to see London stood there with her arms folded, i rolled my eyes, peaked Jaden on the cheek and went to my next class! I was certain, she was going to tell Louisiana!

Jadens Pov..

I did it!! I Kissed Paris Ameila Darling! Even her name, makes me smile! I'm 100% sure she liked me back! Well she didn't pull away, so that's a good thing!! I could feel my cheeks heating up just at the thought of our kiss! The only thing what ruined our moment was London turning up. I can tell something is going to kick off now.. But I'm going to let it slide, and without that on my mind I went to Science!

When I got to science I found out I was late, My science teacher Miss Smith then said "Jaden, will you please try and get to class earlier, next time! You're late take a seat next to Paris!" Under my breath I quietly replied "gladly"

Paris was staring into space and hadn't realised, I had sat down next too her. I cleared my throat trying to get her attention but that failed epically! So I gently tapped her on the shoulder, and asked her for a pen, she sighed, rolled her eyes and told me I should bring my own things, then she opened her bag, grabbed a pen and handed it me, then turned back to the wall, then turned back to me again. She then told me she was sorry and that, she didn't realise it was me! I quietly laughed, and she laughed too. Her laugh is soo cute, but she's cuter!

*skip to Dinner time*

Mika's Pov

Omg I love hangin out with the mixers they are actually amazing! They always stick up for each other, and we get to have great fun too! Louisiana (lou) is the meanest one out of us all! She amazing! Even though she got her backside kicked by Paris today, she's still a Goddess walking!

I told all the Mixers about my Crush on Jaden, they smiled and told me that they would get us together no matter what! From that I knew i had great Friends! I don't see why Paris didn't like them! I mean they are Kind and Caring! I was having a laugh with them all when London came running up to us saying Paris and Jaden were making out this Morning outside Miss Hens office! I felt like I had just been stabbed! A rage of Jealously ran throughout my body! I was about to say something but Lou said something first "First Paris, tries beating me up, now she's making out with my a Mixers soul mate, I ain't running for that, that Bitch is gonna pay, and she gonna pay good!

With that we all glared at Paris and went on about our sleepover!

Zachary's Pov..

I was sat at a table with Marie, Jaden and Paris, Paris and Jaden were intertwining there hands together, and Marie was looking at the new harry Potter updates! I could feel someone staring at me! It wasn't just someone it was the whole Mixers! They really got on my nerves, they can't do anything without hating someone. I had enough of them, I gave them the finger, there jaws dropped and then went back to eating there food. Meanwhile Paris had he head on Jadens Shoulder, that girl falls in love too easily! I just hope Jaden doesn't mess it up! Or he will have serious trouble! I really hope he doesn't, because the last relationship Paris was in with Trey, she got abused and I'm not letting that happen to her again! I'm not letting anything happen to her again!! Well she's practically my little sister!

****authors note*******

Hey guys sorry that was such a loonnngg chapter! Anyway I hope you enjoyed it! This chapter was quite hard for me to write, trying to put myself in a situation like that! Well anyway I hope you enjoyed it! Remember Comment, Vote and add to you're reading list!!

Toodles

-lilmissdimplz_x